Prime Directive

Thread: Prime Directive

Unregistered

Prime Directive

"In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive (also known as "Starfleet General Order 1", "General Order 1", and the "non-interference directive") is a guiding principle of Starfleet, prohibiting its members from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations.[1] The Prime Directive applies particularly to civilizations which are below a certain threshold of technological, scientific and cultural development; preventing starship crews from using their superior technology to impose their own values or ideals on them."

Not a bad idea, start exercising the "Prime Directive" and let them kill each other all day long.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive (also known as "Starfleet General Order 1", "General Order 1", and the "non-interference directive") is a guiding principle of Starfleet, prohibiting its members from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations.[1] The Prime Directive applies particularly to civilizations which are below a certain threshold of technological, scientific and cultural development; preventing starship crews from using their superior technology to impose their own values or ideals on them."

Not a bad idea, start exercising the "Prime Directive" and let them kill each other all day long.
    Well done. This is an idea I have advocated for years now. You put it in eloquent terms. Give "them" (Mayor, Warren, BLM Antifa and liberal whites) what they want. It really is a self correcting problem.

Unregistered
    I know its not the right trilogy but can we cast Major M.S. as Jaba the Hut? He already has the costume, he's a natural.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Never watched Star Trek, but I like this. I like this a lot. Thank you for this.