I'm Roberto Destephan! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What part is fake javi?
    This link that you called Robert out for his racist behavior
    https://tube.4aem.com/videos/watch/8...0-2b9424e65ac4

Or the part that he lost a $102,000 dollars a year job not counting overtime and benefits?

Or the part that Robert will never wear am Mpd uniform again?

Tell us which part is fake!

Now Robert is a security guard making minimum wage. Or is that fake as well
    No is not fake , he did lost over 100k a year , he will never wear an mpd uniform again all that is true but is also true that he did that to himself by selling his soul to the devil , the devil will give you much but will take even more don't forget that , he was a poor guy that started humble with a simple GED and sold his soul for richness over 100k plus all the overtime , plus fop time , no calls for service , extended lunches everyday , etc etc , hopefully he will learn his lesson in life and will move on putting this toxic place behind

Unregistered
    Was ex Lieutenant Locke the one who helped Destephan find a job as a security guard? Isn’t the all time Liar Locke best friend of Ortiz? Do you think Destephan will say the truth about how he really feels?

Unregistered
    No is not fake , he did lost over 100k a year , he will never wear an mpd uniform again all that is true but is also true that he did that to himself by selling his soul to the devil , the devil will give you much but will take even more don't forget that , he was a poor guy that started humble with a simple GED and sold his soul for richness over 100k plus all the overtime , plus fop time , no calls for service , extended lunches everyday , etc etc , hopefully he will learn his lesson in life and will move on putting this toxic place behind
    I haven’t seen him in the last several Fop meetings. Guess his working a double just to make $300 a week. Thanks to Javi and Lugo. Tell me the truth robert why don’t you help ortiz run for President??? Maybe he can get u a job serving drinks at the Fop meetings.

Unregistered
    I haven’t seen him in the last several Fop meetings. Guess his working a double just to make $300 a week. Thanks to Javi and Lugo. Tell me the truth robert why don’t you help ortiz run for President??? Maybe he can get u a job serving drinks at the Fop meetings.
    Play in dirt come out dirty

Unregistered

Unregistered

Justin changed statement under garrity

Guys call destephan so he can tell you how Justin Garcia admitted to sending him the exotortion email. It’s all in the internal affairs case file that Justin garcia was a principle officer. Just go public’s record request it you can see everything involved the case. Justin garcia changed his statement under Garrity. Someon should public record request his recorded statement under garrity and post it so you can judge for yourself what he said. Call destephan I’m sure he ll tell you Ortiz and lugo are loyal friends and what Justin garcia did to him.

Unregistered
    A public record is requested

Unregistered
    So where is he working at

Unregistered
    So where is he working at
    Guys please leave me alone. You guys have destroyed my life. Ortiz is a pos and cause of him selling me out I lost my career. Don’t trust him his about himself.

Unregistered
    I just wanted to say that Ortiz and Lugo betrayed me. They are not my friend. I've lost my career for listening and following them. You guys so the video of Ortiz trashing me at City Hall not need for me to attach it here. I will never wear an MPD uniform again and for what a stupid election.
    Is this the rat you want to be your union President? POS
    https://tube.4aem.com/videos/watch/8...0-2b9424e65ac4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12