I'm Roberto Destephan!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I'm Roberto Destephan!

I just wanted to say that Ortiz and Lugo betrayed me. They are not my friend. I've lost my career for listening and following them. You guys so the video of Ortiz trashing me at City Hall not need for me to attach it here. I will never wear an MPD uniform again and for what a stupid election.

Unregistered
    We all saw that and it was very sad to hear Ortiz talk badly of you. Ortiz only cares about Ortiz, he will act as if he is your friend and is ready to fight for you but only if it helps his cause.

Unregistered

Fake News....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to say that Ortiz and Lugo betrayed me. They are not my friend. I've lost my career for listening and following them. You guys so the video of Ortiz trashing me at City Hall not need for me to attach it here. I will never wear an MPD uniform again and for what a stupid election.
    Fake News. Divide, conquer and confuse. Great strategy Tommy NOT! u are a Certified Dope

Unregistered
    Fake News. Divide, conquer and confuse. Great strategy Tommy NOT! u are a Certified Dope
    What part is fake javi?
    This link that you called Robert out for his racist behavior
    https://tube.4aem.com/videos/watch/8...0-2b9424e65ac4

Or the part that he lost a $102,000 dollars a year job not counting overtime and benefits?

Or the part that Robert will never wear am Mpd uniform again?

Tell us which part is fake!

Now Robert is a security guard making minimum wage. Or is that fake as well

Unregistered

Fake News. Divide, conquer and confuse. Great strategy Tommy NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what part is fake javi?
    This link that you called robert out for his racist behavior

or the part that he lost a $102,000 dollars a year job not counting overtime and benefits?

Or the part that robert will never wear am mpd uniform again?

Tell us which part is fake!

Now robert is a security guard making minimum wage. Or is that fake as well
    same fake news. Ask robert d'stephan direct and he will confirm. Right justin??

Unregistered
    same fake news. Ask robert d'stephan direct and he will confirm. Right justin??
    But u didn't answer the above questions? Poor Robert will never be a Miami Cop.

Unregistered
    But u didn't answer the above questions? Poor Robert will never be a Miami Cop.
    The answer is ask the "Real" Robert D'estephan the question instead of coming up here again and again with the same false narrative to try to stain the Captain with your lies and innuendos. We all see your machiavellian attempts to tarnish and defame. Enough Justin. TAKE YOUR MEDS BRO!

Unregistered
    They should have fired the doper sleeping boy too ask Nunez

Unregistered
    The answer is ask the "Real" Robert D'estephan the question instead of coming up here again and again with the same false narrative to try to stain the Captain with your lies and innuendos. We all see your machiavellian attempts to tarnish and defame. Enough Justin. TAKE YOUR MEDS BRO!
    You still have answers the questions.

Do you want me to disclose where is Robert working as a minimum wage security guard and his hourly rate. Gibbions said he will never wear an MPD uniform again.

Unregistered
    Does he work at Walmart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast