Bailiff Deputy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bailiff Deputy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retirement parties at the agency can be a very beneficial and rewarding event however they can also lead to hardship for both sides. Many, that are not interested, are forced to attend to fill a room. Undeserved praise and disingenuous congratulations are often made by attendees. And if an adequate number of attendees do not attend, it leaves the retiree disappointed. However, for those that want to be there it is a rewarding arena. Regardless, love or hate your career, the transition to retirement is quite a journey. Stay safe my friends and fight the good fight.

That happens everywhere. The point was regarding those who RESIGN, not retire. Those who continue to run their mouths as if they honorably retired and should be considered an expert on all things cop/HCSO/legally oriented.

Unregistered
    As someone who left the agency after several years because of just about everything you mentioned... you hit the nail on the head 100%.
    These people simply can not see the truth. No matter how much detail or evidence you give. Because of that, nothing will change for the better. Nothing. More will keep on quitting.

Unregistered
    That happens everywhere. The point was regarding those who RESIGN, not retire. Those who continue to run their mouths as if they honorably retired and should be considered an expert on all things cop/HCSO/legally oriented.
    “Happens everywhere.” Yes it does. HOWEVER, the politics and bureaucracy is just fine at a regular job that is not dangerous. As long as we are not putting our asses on the line. 1 deputy to 72 mother fukcing inmates to make it cost effective is putting your assss on the mother fukcing line. One or the other. Danger or bureaucracy. A LEO agency that manages detention and patrol deputies should have the BALLS to spare its TROOPS from bureaucracy. Otherwise the troops are of no value.

A smartphone app video game designer knows far more about keeping its subscribers interested and working hard towards that next step or next level or next phase than this agency does about keeping its most valuable assets interested in the job... Its deputies. Humans enjoy progress. This agency makes its goals attainable only to a select few for reasons that benefit the agency only or its friends. Very very few people want to work in the jail. They only apply here to make it to patrol. They falsely think that if they work hard in the jail, they would be a shoe in for patrol. Logically that makes sense. After all, we are all a team right? However this agency’s eats its young and is so cut throat that working in the jail WITHIN THE SAME AGENCY is actually a strike against you for making it to patrol. This agency does everything backwards and expects us to be so grateful for being so lucky to work here that our goals and plans to work towards mean nothing.

This agency can learn a lot from even the smallest insignificant business owners and leaders. This agency has lost all common sense.

Unregistered
    No undermining needed. This person lost me at "used to could".

Don't listen to this fool, he undermines himself at every turn because he's his own worst enemy.
    That all you got bithc? I can smell you brown nose. I see brass all over you bithc.

Unregistered
    That all you got bithc? I can smell you brown nose. I see brass all over you bithc.
    Funny...I smell dog $hit and bud light stank on you

Unregistered
    Funny...I smell dog $hit and bud light stank on you

And filthy fingernails... tossing the Sheriff's political flyer into ex Dep Filthy Nails house, I mean garbage can!

Unregistered
    Must suck to not get a retirement party when you RESIGN huh.
    Get over it, but stay tuned.
    Lmao I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. I can assure you after getting the **** out and getting a real job, a party from the place I wanted to leave so badly was not exactly a priority.

Unregistered
    Lmao I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. I can assure you after getting the **** out and getting a real job, a party from the place I wanted to leave so badly was not exactly a priority.

I'm talking about a know it all, dirty azz, resigned bum who can't get a job.

He couldn't get a job as dog catcher!

Unregistered
    Then why stalk all things HCSO? You’re an obsessed trouble making liar and a quitter! If you dgaf, then leave us tf alone. You weren’t wanted then and you’re still not wanted. THAT’S why no one gaf to honor you with an acknowledgment of quiting. It was more like ‘go on...get, don’t let the door hit ya’. Everyone here hated your sorry lying ass then and we still do.
    fk u jt!

Unregistered
    Then why stalk all things HCSO? You’re an obsessed trouble making liar and a quitter! If you dgaf, then leave us tf alone. You weren’t wanted then and you’re still not wanted. THAT’S why no one gaf to honor you with an acknowledgment of quiting. It was more like ‘go on...get, don’t let the door hit ya’. Everyone here hated your sorry lying ass then and we still do.
    fk u jt!
    Basic HCSO poor leadership tactic. A PR move. When anyone speaks the truth, make them look like they can’t hack it or are crazy. If they quit for a much better job, make them look defective. Like one sorry POS captain I had once said when he learned that one of our smart well educated big hearted deputies quit for a far better career, “He did not have the heart to work here”. Scum behavior like that is where our discontent comes from. Dumb fukc!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast