Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Basic HCSO poor leadership tactic. A PR move. When anyone speaks the truth, make them look like they can’t hack it or are crazy. If they quit for a much better job, make them look defective. Like one sorry POS captain I had once said when he learned that one of our smart well educated big hearted deputies quit for a far better career, “He did not have the heart to work here”. Scum behavior like that is where our discontent comes from. Dumb fukc!
Typical JT Sumshit deflecting tactic. Claim everyone else is the problem and post another bs claim. Aren’t you tired of lying and stalking this office? No brass over here either. Unless we’re talking balls. Don’t worry shorty. I’ll tell you all about it to your ugly face when we cross paths again. You can fool a few fools, but you ain’t fooling everyone. Scum behavior is your MO. It’s why you got gone remember?Don’t you have an azz to schmooze somewhere? GTFO LOSER! We got enough problems and you are only about you. Not me or any other CURRENTLY EMPLOYED leo.