PBA Supported Temporary Tony
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Supported Temporary Tony

Remember the PBA and it’s 10 members endorsed temporary Tony for sheriff. Knowing his past criminal history. Way to go PBA. Today they still support and stand with Tony. The PBA leadership along with BSO command is amazing. Never in the history of law enforcement has two inept organizations become the laughing stock around the county, state and the nation. The PBA was hoping Tony would help them have another failed election to get control of the employees money. See folks the Broward PBA is a total failure when it comes to law enforcement unions. Hollywood and Pembroke Pines are in the process of voting them out after the holidays. They will lose their building and return back to meetings in restaurants. They have the worst union president in the history of the PBA. BSO representatives are horrible and continue the lies right Don, Megan and Chris. The corrupt saga continues.

Unregistered
    This is so false! PBA endorsed SI. WTF are you talking about ?? Another IUPA loser. Real great job IUPA, you guys really screwed this department BTW. #bringbackthepba

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember the PBA and it’s 10 members endorsed temporary Tony for sheriff. Knowing his past criminal history. Way to go PBA. Today they still support and stand with Tony. The PBA leadership along with BSO command is amazing. Never in the history of law enforcement has two inept organizations become the laughing stock around the county, state and the nation. The PBA was hoping Tony would help them have another failed election to get control of the employees money. See folks the Broward PBA is a total failure when it comes to law enforcement unions. Hollywood and Pembroke Pines are in the process of voting them out after the holidays. They will lose their building and return back to meetings in restaurants. They have the worst union president in the history of the PBA. BSO representatives are horrible and continue the lies right Don, Megan and Chris. The corrupt saga continues.
    Honestly, the PBA failed us for 20 years and IUPA with its lack of leadership lately are failing us now. I hear the IUPA idiots in charge spoke to some new recruits recently and they have no clue how to talk to people. So now I hear the recruits are considering the PBA because of course they're listening to their lead instructor Mr. PBA himself. Way to go PBA for continuing to divide the agency for your personal gain and way to go IUPA for leaving these idiots in charge.

Unregistered
    PBA endorsed Israel, not Tony.

Unregistered
    PBA endorsed Israel, not Tony.
    The PBA is PURE GARBAGE.....IUPA 2020 and beyond.

GFY PBA

Unregistered
    The PBA is PURE GARBAGE.....IUPA 2020 and beyond.

GFY PBA
    I agree with the PBA part of your statement, I'm hoping IUPA can get their shit together. I'm guessing as vindictive as Temper Tantrum Tony is he will either be fire or shoot Jeff soon. But I have concerns with the current temporary leadership as they may be causing more harm than good. They do not know how to speak to people, which will allow the PBA to get their foot back in the door with the new hires. Especially since Mr. PBA is grooming the new hires.

Unregistered
    I agree with the PBA part of your statement, I'm hoping IUPA can get their shit together. I'm guessing as vindictive as Temper Tantrum Tony is he will either be fire or shoot Jeff soon. But I have concerns with the current temporary leadership as they may be causing more harm than good. They do not know how to speak to people, which will allow the PBA to get their foot back in the door with the new hires. Especially since Mr. PBA is grooming the new hires.
    Yea IUPA is doing great. Maybe help out the founder of BLM become our next boss. Put $7000000000 towards BLM training instead of something useful

Unregistered
    Maybe iupa should worry about your sending of a secretary to a shooting with your members. Disgraceful. Also the actual shooting, an attorney and no pres, vp, or creepy **

Unregistered
    Maybe iupa should worry about your sending of a secretary to a shooting with your members. Disgraceful. Also the actual shooting, an attorney and no pres, vp, or creepy **
    I am sure this mess of a (I have NO idea of what I just read) is from a typical PBA member.

Unregistered
    The PBA did support and endorsed Temporary Tony in the General Election in November. They also didn’t support Greg Rossman a career state attorney for the SAO election even though his family is law enforcement. It’s pathetic when sgt. Don H. is recruiting in the academy and new applicants to join the PBA and bad mouthing other employees. Stand up and discuss your own union accomplishments Rat Boy. Tell everyone how you switch from loving daddy Israel to papa Tony. Telling all the new employees how great Tony is. That’s how you were able to get into training. Don H. You are predictable with each new administration. What’s wrong afraid of road patrol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast