The untouchable clam - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Fact: Nasty to deputies and hates them.
    Fact: Unempathetic and unable to feel any compassion for anyone, except her close favorite friends.
    Fact: Sadistically enjoys when she hurts deputies, she doesn't care if the deputy has child support, sick in the family or a particular need.
    Fact: She met with all the commad staff when she took that position and spoke about punishing deputies for minor petty violations, while she has zero customer service or self accountability with the deputies work to pay her salary and take home car.
    Fact: She is shaping the detail office at her own image, getting people with bad customer service, maybe one or two exceptions.

Any business that someone would behave that way, so unaccountable, she would've been demoted or fired.

Fact: She is under qualified to be the special details manager making over $121,000 dollars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts are one thing, the personal attacks are what is cyber-bullying.
    Are you kidding? Have you see the things that have been written about Israel and Toney?
    The name calling? I dislike both but their threads don’t disappear.
    On a second note the agency needs to do something about her. Way too many people have negative things to say and she’s still here.
    She gets paid with the money that comes out of our details. We should have a say of who runs the detail office.
    She is totally unqualified. She needs to go.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding? Have you see the things that have been written about Israel and Toney?
    The name calling? I dislike both but their threads don’t disappear.
    On a second note the agency needs to do something about her. Way too many people have negative things to say and she’s still here.
    She gets paid with the money that comes out of our details. We should have a say of who runs the detail office.
    She is totally unqualified. She needs to go.
    Those people aren't complaining, that's the difference. I'm not a fan, just saying why.

Unregistered
    Those people aren't complaining, that's the difference. I'm not a fan, just saying why.
    Are you kidding? Why are you reading this thread? So you can stay up on current events?

Unregistered
    I would take Tony or Israel any day of the week, instead of the Clam. Oh wait, Israel put the Clam there, scratch that. The other candidates who just want Tony removed don't ever talk about quality of life issues, such as removing cop haters from inside our organization or at least teaching them customer service, not backstabbing deputies at every turn. If you think that we don't have cop haters within BSO think again.

Unregistered
    I would take Tony or Israel any day of the week, instead of the Clam. Oh wait, Israel put the Clam there, scratch that. The other candidates who just want Tony removed don't ever talk about quality of life issues, such as removing cop haters from inside our organization or at least teaching them customer service, not backstabbing deputies at every turn. If you think that we don't have cop haters within BSO think again.
    This is why the other thread was removed. No need for this personal attack. You can say your opinion she is unqualified, nasty attitude, etc. but leave this stuff out. This is probably not a Deputy, just an internet troll I'm sure picking up on what a Deputy did write before. Most of these trolls are not intelligent and just sit at home in their mother's basement or knitting room. That being said, I would hope the MODS would just remove the personal attack posts and not the entire thread.

Unregistered
    This is why the other thread was removed. No need for this personal attack. You can say your opinion she is unqualified, nasty attitude, etc. but leave this stuff out. This is probably not a Deputy, just an internet troll I'm sure picking up on what a Deputy did write before. Most of these trolls are not intelligent and just sit at home in their mother's basement or knitting room. That being said, I would hope the MODS would just remove the personal attack posts and not the entire thread.
    Totally agree.

Unregistered
    I don’t think it’s cyber bullying when you are stating facts.
    She is worthless and may be breaking Labor Laws.
    She should not be contacting deputies over the phone. All communications should be via email so everything is recorded.
    We need an audit for sure.
    Those are the facts. Totally agree.

Unregistered
    Agree! Hopefully the new administration will take care of the problem swiftly.

Unregistered
    Agree! Hopefully the new administration will take care of the problem swiftly.
    The new administration??? LoL... the current administration is not going anywhere.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast