The untouchable clam
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The untouchable clam

You miserable whiny little deputies keep thinking that something will happen to the powerful clam. Nothing will happen. Even Tony is afraid of the clam's connections. Keep talking and you will see the new rules that I will make up to make your lives more miserable. Learn from the airport that I said that the hours were changing and I took the permanents away to open space to new connected people like me. Nothing you could do, but whine. You pigs are like earthworms compared to the power of the clam.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You miserable whiny little deputies keep thinking that something will happen to the powerful clam. Nothing will happen. Even Tony is afraid of the clam's connections. Keep talking and you will see the new rules that I will make up to make your lives more miserable. Learn from the airport that I said that the hours were changing and I took the permanents away to open space to new connected people like me. Nothing you could do, but whine. You pigs are like earthworms compared to the power of the clam.
    I think the smelly clam is about to have a little lemon squeezed all over it.

Unregistered
    I think the smelly clam is about to have a little lemon squeezed all over it.
    Nothing, nitchs, nada will happen. The only thing that will happen is that she will keep driving her tax payers take home unmarked vehicle, free gas and getting paid over $121,000 just to send and email with the available details, boss you around and don't care about your needs. She doesn't care if you pay child support, medical bills or if your needs are big or small. Even the Bye bye Jenn thread disappeared. Be careful what you write. Even if she was going to leave, she would make a mess out of the details.

Unregistered

You are all beneath the clam mere nobodies, deputies, who cares?, nobody respect you. Broward Coward Sheriff Office. Nobody protect you.

Unregistered
    My question is, how did she get the “Bye bye thread deleted?
    Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...

Unregistered
    Don’t be so sure. She called in a favor and had a mod pulled the thread.
    It really got under her skin. Notice? She isn’t signing her name on the detail emails anymore. She was told to chill. There isn’t a whole lot more damage she can do.

Unregistered
    Don’t be so sure. She called in a favor and had a mod pulled the thread.
    It really got under her skin. Notice? She isn’t signing her name on the detail emails anymore. She was told to chill. There isn’t a whole lot more damage she can do.
    I know that she got more dirty cards up her sleeves. That control freak will try to control the OT and take away permanent details to help some new connected guys. Hell, she even want to control de Telegram group telling people that any transaction in any other app, telegram, other than Kronos or Krapnos means $hitz.

Unregistered
    If someone is doing her favors, where is MOD1?
    I didn't see any violation of the terms. This website is valued by many of us who you, even when others would treat leoaffairs like dirt, we don't, because you provide a place for us to release some steam and to help bring to light some shady stuff. I am glad it got under her skin, because she deserves that for her bad customer service, unchecked power and sociopathic behavior.

Unregistered
    If someone is doing her favors, where is MOD1?
    I didn't see any violation of the terms. This website is valued by many of us who you, even when others would treat leoaffairs like dirt, we don't, because you provide a place for us to release some steam and to help bring to light some shady stuff. I am glad it got under her skin, because she deserves that for her bad customer service, unchecked power and sociopathic behavior.
    She forgets that her salary comes out of our paychecks.
    She also hates cops because she was never able to lazo one in and should not hold this position. She is completely unqualified.

Unregistered
    She is able to get it removed because its considered cyber-bullying, which is against the terms of use. Not for or against her, just stating the reason why.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast