SSO Comm Mgr resigns after X15

Unregistered

SSO Comm Mgr resigns after X15

Ooooops........So much for having a good job

<https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/11/20/former-sheriffs-office-employee-charged-with-scheme-defraud/>

Unregistered
    All time sheets in time matrix get confirmed by the supervisors and not the managers, so I am guessing her 2 supervisors either knew what was going on and turned her in, or she snuck in later and edited it. She was always charming and a good coworker, very shocked to see this today.

Unregistered
    OMG I have seen tons of guys do this in a certain secret unit. Witch hunt. Scheme to defraud? Why not Rico? Or treason ? lol. Come on. Let’s break down Kurt’s time sheet while he was running for sheriff, no for real let’s do it. Also the com supervisor should be reprimanded for poor supervision. Somebody let this happen. I hope more people are punished.

Unregistered
    When I was I traffic with Mook and Kevin M one had a green Buick one had a white Buick. I secretly documented their daily times and held onto to it until this day , after I noticed them being home early. I have the dates times hours all written waiting to retire. An entire log book. It was my safety blanket. It was the wild Wild West back then in spec ops. I agree this is bull crap

Unregistered
    Fudging the sheets is a quick way to end up on the streets.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fudging the sheets is a quick way to end up on the streets.
    Weak. You dug up a thread that was 9 months dormant for that?? Embecile.