Implicit Bias Training - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered

Lol stop acting white

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    $$$=====D Your inability to separate politics from public services and community safety is hilarious and typical cuck Trump LEO rhetoric that got you here in the first place dumbass
    Did I offend you thug ass?

Unregistered

Under your skin?

Did I offend you thug ass?
    I hit a nerve attacking your cuck love for trump apparently lol the sad thing is you’ll continue to use implicit racist comments on this forum because we all know pussies love to hide.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3240708]I hit a nerve attacking your cuck love for trump apparently lol the sad thing is you’ll continue to use implicit racist comments on this forum because we all know pussies love to hide.

You are doing exactly the same thing that you are calling this person out for. Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black.

Can someone that took the training help me out here? Am I allowed to say (pot calling the kettle black) or is that free speech that is now banned?

Unregistered

Color blind cops in Tampa? No way!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3240778]
    I hit a nerve attacking your cuck love for trump apparently lol the sad thing is you’ll continue to use implicit racist comments on this forum because we all know pussies love to hide.

You are doing exactly the same thing that you are calling this person out for. Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black.

Can someone that took the training help me out here? Am I allowed to say (pot calling the kettle black) or is that free speech that is now banned?

Ah ha, Interesting perspective. At least now the public can read why public educated, color blind cops stumble with the nuances between anti-racist and non-racist.

Dubdubdubdubdubdub that’s all folks!

Unregistered
    Fact: in police and civilian contact the racism is 90% coming from the civilian. In 25 years as a Leo I heard the n word once. I can’t e en count how many times I heard anti white racist dlurs come from black civilians towards white police. The fact is the cries of police racism is nothing more than a mechanism to get police to allow blacks to get away with crime. It’s not racist to stop a black kid leaving Davis island on a bike when you saw him walk into the island. It’s observation and deduction. It’s not racist to stop a black driver who ran a red light. It’s not racist to stop a black guy you just saw do a hand to hand transaction. It’s not racist to arrest a black guy for beating the crap out of his wife. It’s not racist to ask a black resident to turn down his music when his neighbor called to complain. The black community says all those things are racist. Not because they are but to get politicians to restrict police enforcement of the law on black people.

Unregistered
    Fact: in police and civilian contact the racism is 90% coming from the civilian. In 25 years as a Leo I heard the n word once. I can’t e en count how many times I heard anti white racist dlurs come from black civilians towards white police. The fact is the cries of police racism is nothing more than a mechanism to get police to allow blacks to get away with crime. It’s not racist to stop a black kid leaving Davis island on a bike when you saw him walk into the island. It’s observation and deduction. It’s not racist to stop a black driver who ran a red light. It’s not racist to stop a black guy you just saw do a hand to hand transaction. It’s not racist to arrest a black guy for beating the crap out of his wife. It’s not racist to ask a black resident to turn down his music when his neighbor called to complain. The black community says all those things are racist. Not because they are but to get politicians to restrict police enforcement of the law on black people.
    Once???? You must have had great zones. I’ve heard the N word thousands of times... out of the mouths of blacks

Unregistered

Reading comprehension

Once???? You must have had great zones. I’ve heard the N word thousands of times... out of the mouths of blacks
    Clearly, you did not understand what that poster was saying. They were referencing the N-word being used from inside the police department.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678