Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Implicit Bias Training

Hoooooorayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Yiiiippppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssssbullssssshitsssss!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

From their website

COHORT stands for Community Organizers Helping Officers Restore Trust. This initiative is a full day, interactive Diversity & Inclusion workshop designed specifically for Law Enforcement Professionals. This program is a facilitated dialogue that promotes an inclusive exchange of information, thoughts, and ideas from all stakeholders involved, including Law Enforcement Officers and members from their local community.

Unregistered
    Let me guess “ White Man Bad”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    COHORT stands for Community Organizers Helping Officers Restore Trust. This initiative is a full day, interactive Diversity & Inclusion workshop designed specifically for Law Enforcement Professionals. This program is a facilitated dialogue that promotes an inclusive exchange of information, thoughts, and ideas from all stakeholders involved, including Law Enforcement Officers and members from their local community.
    Yeah yeah yeah... I get it we’re alllll racist and bigots and we caused the Holocaust and we hate blacks because we compel them to commit most of the crime.... yada yada yada let’s get this over with. Same crap different year.

Unregistered
    Yeah yeah yeah... I get it we’re alllll racist and bigots and we caused the Holocaust and we hate blacks because we compel them to commit most of the crime.... yada yada yada let’s get this over with. Same crap different year.
    Ain’t that the truth

Unregistered

Really?

So let me get this straight, you're going around talking to police departments to bridge that gap? How much are you and your partner Chief getting paid to bridge this gap? Will you be talking about the fact that criminals are not held accountable for their actions? Will you talk about the fact you are wasting your time since the media is on board with defunding the police, along with shit head Biden and Harris? You bring up Ferguson? Do you realize Barack Obama screwed that entire thing up? The cops have ongoing training on how to deal with the public, and yet these criminals are shooting people left and right here in Tampa. Go in the hood and tell the shitbag on the corner to do better. Let him hear it from another black man. Don’t worry; you will move on to the next city and make that money. All while the drive-by shootings, black on black crimes will go on. But rest assured, you will get paid. Take that nonsense someplace else. We are tired of the blaming the cops bullshit. Blame your selves for not policing your own damn people. You know Mike Brown but I bet you don't know Mekhi Jame. Lets take a look at shot spotter and you will see reality.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, you're going around talking to police departments to bridge that gap? How much are you and your partner Chief getting paid to bridge this gap? Will you be talking about the fact that criminals are not held accountable for their actions? Will you talk about the fact you are wasting your time since the media is on board with defunding the police, along with shit head Biden and Harris? You bring up Ferguson? Do you realize Barack Obama screwed that entire thing up? The cops have ongoing training on how to deal with the public, and yet these criminals are shooting people left and right here in Tampa. Go in the hood and tell the shitbag on the corner to do better. Let him hear it from another black man. Don’t worry; you will move on to the next city and make that money. All while the drive-by shootings, black on black crimes will go on. But rest assured, you will get paid. Take that nonsense someplace else. We are tired of the blaming the cops bullshit. Blame your selves for not policing your own damn people. You know Mike Brown but I bet you don't know Mekhi Jame. Lets take a look at shot spotter and you will see reality.
    Nailed it!

Unregistered

The numbers don’t lie

In 2019, there were about 14 shootings by police of unarmed black people. That same year, about 7 thousand black people were shot and killed by other blacks.

Take away all those police shootings (all 14 of them), and what do you have? You have way more a problem with blacks killing blacks than you will ever have with police.

Yet, we have this training for what? To please the liberals and show we are doing something? The mayor is a special kind of stupid. I can’t even blame the chief because he has to do what the mayor tells him to do.

Unregistered
    In 2019, there were about 14 shootings by police of unarmed black people. That same year, about 7 thousand black people were shot and killed by other blacks.

Take away all those police shootings (all 14 of them), and what do you have? You have way more a problem with blacks killing blacks than you will ever have with police.

Yet, we have this training for what? To please the liberals and show we are doing something? The mayor is a special kind of stupid. I can’t even blame the chief because he has to do what the mayor tells him to do.
    There's estimated to be between 700,000 to 800,000 sworn police officers in this country. With 14 "unarmed" suspects shot, I hardly see this as widespread problem or "systemic racism" to cause an uproar over.

Unregistered
    I say bring back Water Canons and Dogs. I’m Old School.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast