Hey Sara Davis, hows that updated resume coming along?

Unregistered

Hey Sara Davis, hows that updated resume coming along?

Hey Sara Davis, heard you were updating your resume. Now, what would be the purpose of that? Not doing very well with your choices I see. Lamberti failed,(you failed). You failed again under Israel, and, your marriage failed as well. Now, the grand daddy of them all. Greg Tony Bin Laden is on the run, and you are now officially affiliated with a fleeing felon. A psychologist would probably tell you to reevaluate your life, so as to make better decisions. Let me play the roll of that psychologist.

1-We know you had breast augmentation to enhance your chest size. I recommend you have them reduced to there original size.

2-I would immediately attend confession and ask for forgiveness. You know, swinging with all those men and women when married to Clyde.

3-Have a DNA test, to verify that your child is not from some random guy. This will give you comfort, because we know you have expressed your concern with this.

4-Stop dying your mustache and just shave it off. It’s thicker than you think. It has become the topic of discussion in the cafeteria.

5-Lastly, make an effort to have Greg Tony Bin Laden to resign. This may bring some closure in your life. Another words, doing something right for a change, which may effect your decision making.

Unregistered
    You're pathetic. All lies. And she never hurt anyone so why this??? Let it go

Unregistered

Ok, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're pathetic. All lies. And she never hurt anyone so why this??? Let it go
    What’s not true?
    She has fake tits, FACT!!!
    She bleaches her mustache, FACT!!!
    She’s slept with several BSO employees, and divorced Clyde because she didn’t want to swing anymore, FACT!!!!

So, please tell me what’s not true with the original post!!!!

Unregistered

Small Minds (heads)

I read this as a woman, not Sara, as you will presume, and laugh at your small “ah hem” mind (yes I am actually talking about your manhood or sadly insecurities as a woman). Men are held at such a higher standard in the workplace, especially in law enforcement. Women with an opinion or power of any kind are scary to men, and even more frightening to insecure women (how sad). Sara, do what you need to do to improve, grow and serve in the best interest of the public.

Unregistered
    Sara. Better yet. Hell with BSO and the public. Do whats best for you because BSO eats its own. Shiityest agency in the country right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sara. Better yet. Hell with BSO and the public. Do whats best for you because BSO eats its own. Shiityest agency in the country right now.
    You just figured this out about BSO? It's been this way for a couple of years now, you're a little slow, oh, wait, am I allowed to say that? I need to check one of my recent PowerDMS TABs so I can be politically correct for those easily offended people.