Undersheriff Holloway - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Carmine will one day be behind the bars of corrections begging for forgiveness. He truly is a scumbag and has whats coming to him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine will one day be behind the bars of corrections begging for forgiveness. He truly is a scumbag and has whats coming to him.
    Oh blah blah. For that now?

Unregistered
    I hear we're getting a really nice raise next year thanks to Undersheriff Holloway

Unregistered
    I hear we're getting a really nice raise next year thanks to Undersheriff Holloway
    Yeah sure. Now no SOU overtime, really? For what, another outreach center. In the history of the team we have NEVER not been paid overtime for a call out. Keep hitting us in the balls, sure, we don’t mind.

Unregistered
    Did anyone become a LEO to give back? Won't your 20 year lifetime pension be enough?

Unregistered

Up with Hope

I poo poo all you negative nellies

Unregistered
    I hear dirtbags are saving tons in legal fees, too! Only people losing out are victims! Taxpayer dimes still roll downhill!

Unregistered
    Yeah sure. Now no SOU overtime, really? For what, another outreach center. In the history of the team we have NEVER not been paid overtime for a call out. Keep hitting us in the balls, sure, we don’t mind.
    Another outreach center with a new SUV out front and climbing BAR crimes! No arrest, no crime, no victim! Never been safer!

Unregistered
    He is opening another in Cape Coral as well.

Unregistered

#2 is for you

The man has brought fiscal responsibility and professionalism to this agency

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast