Undersheriff Holloway - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's low because all the little millennial snowflakes need to Man Up. Notice I didn't refer to women BECAUSE so many women in this agency have shown more strength and backbone than a lot of the soft men. Except for the Special Ops Units, there are a lot of soft men that have been hired that listen and follow the other soft men who've been here awhile
    I agree there are people who were just hired to be a body on the road and have no life experiences. That doesn’t take away from the many that have been hired with life experiences. Who know what high and low morale looks like and are saying it is at a very deep low. The people who are here to really do the job, to help people, deter actual crime, be a cop, are slowly losing that drive because of all of the new orders to not do you job. The extra not needed steps to help maintain a land of make believe for public. Yes things in the law enforcement atmosphere are changing, but cop work is not pretty that’s why we have all of the equipment we do. The more we give is the more we lose.

Unregistered
    Carmine has no life experience and we took him to fill a vacant spot.

Unregistered
    I been with this agency ten years and I'm driving a car five years old while I see many civilians in this agency driving newer cars and SUV's. I've never seen a police department that rewards civilians so richly. They have the same pay and benefits as those who work 12 hour shifts and nights and weekends, they get take home vehicles with gas cards and seem to be held in higher esteem than sworn officers. I don't know of any other agency that operates this way. How did this happen?
    We are the only agency in the State of Florida that has almost a one to one ratio of sworn versus civilian.

Unregistered
    Only 2.5 percent of people voted for carmen wet brain mckinney! He was going to save us all!

Unregistered

$$$ for Deputies

Think of all the money that could be spent for pay parity and a step program if not spent on exorbitant civilian salaries, benefits, take home vehicles, and retirements. Most agencies farm out all the civilian positions we've created to become the biggest agency with the most civilians. I'm not blaming this sheriff, it started decades ago. Fix it

Unregistered
    Think of all the money that could be spent for pay parity and a step program if not spent on exorbitant civilian salaries, benefits, take home vehicles, and retirements. Most agencies farm out all the civilian positions we've created to become the biggest agency with the most civilians. I'm not blaming this sheriff, it started decades ago. Fix it
    Why do civilians who do not require the need to travel between districts during the day, are not in a call out capacity, need a take home car? HQ is filled with civilian take home cars for administrative command staff, budget people, legal etc. I don’t get it, why do they need to be driving brand new 2021 explorers with county paid for gas?

Unregistered
    Because they are very important attorneys

Unregistered
    This is just like the Mike Scott days. Holloway will run the show until he finally oversteps and then he’ll be out on his a$$ and the next Car 2 will step up. Total shift in agency focus until that one screws up and is out. And so on and so on and so on.

Unregistered
    Because cars equal campaign donations! Dealership and employees both donate for elections.

Unregistered
    There will always be corruption.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast