Moneys worth

A good attorney aint cheap
    Seems we get our moneys worth

Unregistered

Proof is in the pudding

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A good attorney aint cheap
    Seems we get our moneys worth
    I'm sure former do nothing hallways and administrations are feeling pretty foolish after an intelligent competent scholarly professional like Undersheriff Holloway has revamped the agency with RTIC and brought fiscal responsibility to LCSO. Their only criticism is he's no longer certified (after serving many years) and is an attorney. He's probably saved the agency 100 times his salary in this year alone.

Unregistered
    How else is he going to justify paying all his civilian buddies six figure jobs. List is being forwarded with story to come. So glad I retired. Civilians before certified!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Blah blah blah

The story is always coming except it never comes. There is no story except a new outside administration has shown that the agency runs well when dumb ole hucklebuck boys aint running it

Unregistered
    Hillbillies will be hillbillies.

Unregistered
    Swalloway is a D I C K

Unregistered
    He can suck my **** that pos.

Unregistered
    Both are bought positions. One will leave in handcuffs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure former do nothing hallways and administrations are feeling pretty foolish after an intelligent competent scholarly professional like Undersheriff Holloway has revamped the agency with RTIC and brought fiscal responsibility to LCSO. Their only criticism is he's no longer certified (after serving many years) and is an attorney. He's probably saved the agency 100 times his salary in this year alone.
    Please explain how he has brought fiscal responsibility to this agency? They have eliminated overtime for everyone and now have cut the incentive program to accommodate detectives. Then they turn around and build all these community outreach centers. Do you think those centers were donated to the sheriffs office? Who is manning those centers? How are they getting paid? What assets were reduced or eliminated for those outreach centers to be brought into existence? I do believe you should say he has brought fiscal irresponsibility to the agency....

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast