Undersheriff Holloway - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He is going to get someone hurt or even worse killed. What he already did, some sheriff you have there.

Unregistered

jealousy is a dish best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is going to get someone hurt or even worse killed. What he already did, some sheriff you have there.
    Who got killed dumb dumb? You lee county inbred idiots including the former disgruntled employee rejects are so ate up with anger and jealousy. You can't stand that "outsiders" are running what used to be your little redneck po dump county. This "aint" little ole quaint good ole boy lee county anymore. jimmy whitey moon pie leavens and wet brain mckinney and all you former disgruntled losers need to move up to the hollers of tennessee with shoap a dope and the other losers lost in the racist 1950s lee county

Unregistered
    Yes, they brought in a uneducated park ranger who failed the exam, wanna be cop into the agency.

Unregistered
    Your his b**** for next 8 years unless your a former LCSO loser! Either way you’re a worthless POS!

Unregistered
    This place was amazing, I had my ups and downs, good and bad supervisors. The grass is never greener but I was just hired by Sarasota Sheriffs office, just going closer to home. I gave this agency good reviews but I told the truth about how much backstabbing goes on here just for a promotion. Please be safe and back you zone partners. Don't worry about command staff and just do your job. Best of luck to everyone in this agency.

Unregistered
    Command staff can all suck a ****.

Unregistered

5 stars

I think the agency and the command staff are wonderful

Unregistered
    Good morning all you **** face command staff members, which one of you are sucking **** today

Unregistered
    Good morning all you **** face command staff members, which one of you are sucking **** today
    Pick me
    🍆 ✋🏻 💋

Unregistered
    KG for sure

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast