This is funny, sad and true and the same!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the fake news? It is a joke. Laugh...... Many people get screwed by the department and the PBA (who is in bed with the command staff) allows this to happen. So we are getting screwed twice. Why are we paying dues to the PBA when they are just going to screw us? Great photo.
    I voted for Big John. You jerks who voted for these jokers are to blame. All I ever heard from anyone was how “John is too brash and rude to the mayor and-and-and-he’s a big meanie.”
    You were all praying for someone to come in and be nice to Charlie Gimenez and not so controversial and sit on daddy’s lap. Well, don’t b1tc4 about it now, cupcakes. These phux even endorsed Bovo, who was just nighmarish in Hialeah the way he treated the cops there. A$zholes. All of you who sit here and complain about the PBA. You need a union boss to be a fighter, not some fluffy pushover.
    You all got what you deserved. Phuck off.

Unregistered
    How is it that things deteriorated so bad so quickly? Is it the infighting, or the underhanded crap that goes on over there?

Unregistered
    How is it that things deteriorated so bad so quickly? Is it the infighting, or the underhanded crap that goes on over there?
    Neither. It’s basically an issue of union philosophy. This new guard really believes that they can schmooze and suck their way into getting us a sweet deal.
    The problem is, John Rivera actually believed in us and believed that we deserved more. He was a fighter. He wasn’t really trying to make any damn friends.
    You want a friend? Get a dog.
    I’m afraid that these guys are your typical sort of cop-cynics. I don’t really think that they believe that we are worth fighting for. They are almost of the mind that we really are already paid enough or even overpaid, even though there haven’t been regular raises in a couple of years. Cmon, I mean, Greenwell? Was there ever a guy who took more pleasure and satisfaction in screwing over a cop or his family?
    They are a bunch of old white males heading a union that is full of Hispanics, women, Black, and Haitian officers. They look down their nose at you. You think they’re gonna risk some down-the-line political favor fighting for a bunch of brown cops that don’t even look like them and have funny-sounding last names?
    Use your brains next time. They are raking in the dough-ray-mee.

Unregistered
    We need a new union. If it is PLEA someone else, ANYTHING would be better than what we have now. The PBA rules right now by intimidation and favoritism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12