Sgt test - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt test

Unregistered
    and they are going to open a district in the redlands, a district alone needs about 15-20 sergeants on average, will be a big list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    and they are going to open a district in the redlands, a district alone needs about 15-20 sergeants on average, will be a big list.
    When is this district opening?

Unregistered
    When is this district opening?
    During the fourth month of Antioch in the new age of the spider monkey when the moon crosses in front of the sun seven times.
    I’ve been hearing about this “District in the Redlands” for years already. Stop daydreaming and get back to work, losers.

Unregistered
    I also heard about a Redland district. Combine that with the recent request for officers interested in joining an equestrian squad and we might have something.

Unregistered
    I also heard about a Redland district. Combine that with the recent request for officers interested in joining an equestrian squad and we might have something.
    Another squad about to be made because people don’t want to work. We don’t need a horse squad we need uniform patrol units.

Unregistered
    big list for sure

Unregistered
    Yeah that's what i'm hearing as well

Unregistered
    Another squad about to be made because people don’t want to work. We don’t need a horse squad we need uniform patrol units.
    We need a horse squad in my unit to handle all the feas we work with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    big list for sure
    38 or 39 promoted so far, there should be around 70 or more by october 2022 easily

Unregistered
    38 or 39 promoted so far, there should be around 70 or more by october 2022 easily
    70 is average these people are saying 100 no way .

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast