Sgt test - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt test

Unregistered
    I am ranked number 70 now, i think i should make the list

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you aren’t liar. You think anyone on this trash blog would make it that easy to identify themselves? Bullshit.

Unregistered
    you should be good for this one, alot are leaving towards the end of the year and next.

Unregistered
    And that’s fine, except you don’t realize that the most important thing that we’re forgetting is that if you’re in the circle of trust you are going to get regular promotions by being granted the answers to these tests in advance. That’s the real secret. This is a well known dirty little secret and the way things work around here.

Unregistered
    And that’s fine, except you don’t realize that the most important thing that we’re forgetting is that if you’re in the circle of trust you are going to get regular promotions by being granted the answers to these tests in advance. That’s the real secret. This is a well known dirty little secret and the way things work around here.
    Not all that passed the test cheated. Most all of those who passed the test studied and they know their stuff. The ones who cheated will be exposed as poor sgts. Study hard and forget about the others.

Unregistered
    lieutenant list is also a big one, i believe they are reaching 20 which is pretty high, that sergeant list is also gonna end up reaching up to 100

Unregistered
    Not all that passed the test cheated. Most all of those who passed the test studied and they know their stuff. The ones who cheated will be exposed as poor sgts. Study hard and forget about the others.
    Majority of top 50 were detectives sitting at home during Covid while we worked our asses off.

Unregistered
    Majority of top 50 were detectives sitting at home during Covid while we worked our asses off.
    Must be nice.

Unregistered
    Don't be mad you ranked 376 on the list.

P.s. sitting in your car watching Netflix isn't really "working your ass off"

Unregistered
    Don't be mad you ranked 376 on the list.

P.s. sitting in your car watching Netflix isn't really "working your ass off"
    How dare you! Watching Netflix is the height of human achievement!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast