Sgt test - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt test

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was looking forward to exchanging thoughts about the Sgt exam. Instead, we get comments from trolls, kiddies, and PBA haters begging for attention. Here’s a thought, if the thread doesn’t interest you, quietly move on to the next one. Let the adults talk at this table.
    Adults on this site 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

List

So what time is the list coming out

Unregistered
    That test was tragic. It was half gobbledygook and the other half was nonsense. My brain still hurts.
    So the list came out. Your self confidence should hurt if you are not in the top 40 or 50.

Now tell the people in the top 50 all about it. They must be the new top tier of intelligent officers since they could comprehend the English words.
    Oh. I saw the list. Even some of those in the top 50 are not that intelligent. I hope the department puts the next promotional test on a real collegiate level like it should be. Then the crying can really begin.

Unregistered
    How far will that list go?

Unregistered
    More than 130 for sure this time around

Unregistered
    More than 130 for sure this time around
    204 are leaving.

Unregistered
    So the list came out. Your self confidence should hurt if you are not in the top 40 or 50.

Now tell the people in the top 50 all about it. They must be the new top tier of intelligent officers since they could comprehend the English words.
    Oh. I saw the list. Even some of those in the top 50 are not that intelligent. I hope the department puts the next promotional test on a real collegiate level like it should be. Then the crying can really begin.
    I sure hope you are not a supervisor. Your comments were not constructive and were only meant to disparage the poster for expressing an opinion. And of collegiate level English, the term "self confidence" is a hyphenated word, as in "self-confidence".

Unregistered
    130 top promoted

Unregistered
    I sure hope you are not a supervisor. Your comments were not constructive and were only meant to disparage the poster for expressing an opinion. And of collegiate level English, the term "self confidence" is a hyphenated word, as in "self-confidence".
    Grow some pants. Waaaaaaaaa that man’s comments weren’t constructive waaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    How far will that list go?
    don't know but will be a big one

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast