Sgt test - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt test

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In other words, it was too easy. So everyone should have a very high score and the deal breaker is going to be seniority points.

The ones that score bad I guess those are the ones that don’t have English comprehension.
    It doesn’t matter. We have Sgts walking around that scored 170 on one list. 200 of you will make it.

Unregistered
    All those complaining either didn’t study or they are illiterate. Keep waiting for a handout! If you couldn’t pass that test you should jump on the friends and family train and try to get a spot in a Bureau.
    I studied so I know I’ll be in the top 20! Half of you can’t even read.

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter. We have Sgts walking around that scored 170 on one list. 200 of you will make it.
    Who made it scoring 170, name them? The highest I’ve ever seen is about 130.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    all those complaining either didn’t study or they are illiterate. Keep waiting for a handout! If you couldn’t pass that test you should jump on the friends and family train and try to get a spot in a bureau.
    I studied so i know i’ll be in the top 20! Half of you can’t even read.
    get a life nerd

Unregistered

JD is Back!

It’s all in line with what we promote! It’s all going to get better now when JD Patterson comes back as Deputy Mayor over Public Safety and Daniels or Byrd become Director. Wait for it........

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...247329544.html

Unregistered
    All those complaining either didn’t study or they are illiterate. Keep waiting for a handout! If you couldn’t pass that test you should jump on the friends and family train and try to get a spot in a Bureau.
    I studied so I know I’ll be in the top 20! Half of you can’t even read.
    BS, you didn't even take the test. Anyone who scores in the top 20 will easily recall at least one question from the exam. Prove me wrong, post one question and the answer. I know you won't.

Unregistered
    BS, you didn't even take the test. Anyone who scores in the top 20 will easily recall at least one question from the exam. Prove me wrong, post one question and the answer. I know you won't.
    That’s true. Anyone who scores high would have studied a lot and would therefore remember at least one test question. This person is definitely full of shit.
    Why someone would lie about something so lame-ass like taking a Sgt test is beyond me.

Unregistered
    Seriously, how old are you? Are you going to double dare him to post questions on this forum? Lol

Go take the test when you are able to buddy. Unless obviously, you are not even in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Question: how PBA reps does it take to get anything done
    Answer: none because they do t get anything done ever.

Unregistered
    I was looking forward to exchanging thoughts about the Sgt exam. Instead, we get comments from trolls, kiddies, and PBA haters begging for attention. Here’s a thought, if the thread doesn’t interest you, quietly move on to the next one. Let the adults talk at this table.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast