Sgt test
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt test

Unregistered

Sgt test

So who’s the shit bags who got kicked out for dressing unprofessionally. Not shocked at all that we have ppl on this department that have no idea how to act at their place of employment.

Unregistered
    Make or female?

Unregistered
    not sure but a female officer Valet her green and white , nice

Unregistered
    It’s all in line with what we promote! It’s all going to get better now when JD Patterson comes back as Deputy Mayor over Public Safety and Daniels or Byrd become Director. Wait for it........

Unregistered
    from a reliable source , the test are being written in a way to eliminate all the outside courses per example Bill Hernandez and so on

Unregistered
    Bill Hernandez stopped his courses because his info was outdated! The course to take now is the Jody and Friends course! They have the answers!!

On a side note how many phones did you hear ringing in the room? They should’ve been thrown out!!

Unregistered

SGT. test - what a joke

This test was written by civilians that have no clue what police officers do. Absolutely no clue what sergeants should be responsible for. The way the test was presented, it was to test “English comprehension”- and not knowledge of the job or knowledge of the SOP’s.
    BTW:
    Talking about dress code?
    There was a black female dressed in a night gown, that she didn’t even bother to iron. This “ well dress female” well she was one of the “supervisors” presenting the test.
    PMB- shame on you. Badly Done.

Unregistered
    I agree with prior post that this test was more about "English comprehension" than job knowledge. For example, some unnecessarily wordy, complex, obscure statement was given. Then each of the four choices were also unnecessarily wordy and obscure. In my opinion, the question was designed waste time and had nothing to do with the job responsibilities of a Sgt.

That said, some questions were well thought out and required thorough knowledge of the given subject. For example, a typical "not one of these" question had four answers, all true, but one answer belonged to a very similar subject and was not applicable to the original question.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with prior post that this test was more about "English comprehension" than job knowledge. For example, some unnecessarily wordy, complex, obscure statement was given. Then each of the four choices were also unnecessarily wordy and obscure. In my opinion, the question was designed waste time and had nothing to do with the job responsibilities of a Sgt.

That said, some questions were well thought out and required thorough knowledge of the given subject. For example, a typical "not one of these" question had four answers, all true, but one answer belonged to a very similar subject and was not applicable to the original question.
    That test was tragic. It was half gobbledygook and the other half was nonsense. My brain still hurts.

Unregistered
    In other words, it was too easy. So everyone should have a very high score and the deal breaker is going to be seniority points.

The ones that score bad I guess those are the ones that don’t have English comprehension.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast