Chief Embarrasses Agency at Opera Event - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    LOL, Yeah, thats right. Forgot about that shop with a cop getup. Oh my that was a sight to behold. I think its a tossup though between the street walker and opera hobo look. At least with the shop with a cop outfit she wasn't carrying her dog in a satchel around with her.

Unregistered
    Sad that people that are paid to serve and protect are nothing but middle school bullies making fun of how someone dresses. Get a life child like behavior only makes an immature cop that should be working at Mcdonalds.

Unregistered
    Completely disagree. When you are chief, you have a duty, an obligation to set the standard and lead by example. Dipino does neither. Everything about Her says do as I say not as I do. I’m the chief.....I can do what I want. When she chooses to dress like she does when attending public functions it reflects poorly on the entire agency. Lead by example is leadership 101. She must have been absent that day.

Unregistered
    She leads by fear and intimidation. She does this out of fear because she knows she is a terrible leader and am even worse cop.

Unregistered
    Okay, but the Chief of a police department is essentially a CEO of a multi-million dollar organization. Virtually nothing she does affects an interaction someone has with officers. Don't get me wrong though, I'd be happy to see her gone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has embarrassed us ever since the "bernie the bartender" video. If you haven't seen it, search it on youtube. Disgraceful
    OMG I just saw it for the first time. I am so sorry for you folks. Better you than us! LOVE OCPD.

Unregistered
    Forget how she was dressed. What about her comments to use a taser on a homeless person in 5 Points Park because they were interrupting the outdoor event?

Unregistered
    There is allegedly a complaint on her right now for her taser comment. It was disturbing that she would joke about tasing a mentally handicapped person. But Will anything happen?? Doubt it. Not to Teflon Bernadette. Naturally if that had been anyone else who said it they would be hung out to dry.

Unregistered
    Way to go bernadette!!! Not only did you look like a sloppy mess, but you openly joked about violating a mentally handicapped person's civil rights. Nailed it!!!!

Unregistered

Angry

If it was one of us we would be on Administrative Leave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast