Application Process During Covid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Application Process During Covid

How has Covid affected those efforts ? FHP's hiring process is still 6-12 months ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How has Covid affected those efforts ? FHP's hiring process is still 6-12 months ?
    Why even apply to this dump

Unregistered
    Yes. I’m a State Trooper and recently helped a friend fill out his packet to start his process. He filed in July/August, and he told me last week that he is just waiting on his background investigation to come back so he can be confirmed for the next class. He passed everything else. So I would say it’s taking about 3-4 months total (from submission of packet to getting an offer letter). Good luck.

Unregistered
    Yes. I’m a State Trooper and recently helped a friend fill out his packet to start his process. He filed in July/August, and he told me last week that he is just waiting on his background investigation to come back so he can be confirmed for the next class. He passed everything else. So I would say it’s taking about 3-4 months total (from submission of packet to getting an offer letter). Good luck.
    I feel sorry for your friend, to have such a misleading friend like you and for his future

Unregistered
    A true friend would have talked him out of FHP, and LE in general. Seriously, this is 2020. Tell the kid the truth about this profession.

Unregistered
    A true friend would have talked him out of FHP, and LE in general. Seriously, this is 2020. Tell the kid the truth about this profession.
    He must not be a true friend, and only want bad for his friend and his family when he inevitably goes to jail for shooting an unarmed protester

Unregistered
    Or an armed one that's "turning his life around"

Unregistered
    Or an armed one that's "turning his life around"
    Is that what you guys call them to make it justified in shooting them?

Unregistered

Application Process

I just had my Psych test on Wednesday, so the process is still moving along slowly. The next basic academy class is scheduled for March, and that's what I'm hoping for.

Unregistered
    I just had my Psych test on Wednesday, so the process is still moving along slowly. The next basic academy class is scheduled for March, and that's what I'm hoping for.
    Let’s hope not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast