Sequel to the Real Greg Tony - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Using PAC money to pay for the private attorney, if true, is a crime itself. This charade is over.

He’s using the money from the PAC to pay for crimes he committed while in office, most likely bid rigging w/ North American Rescue.

Being a convicted felon is peanuts compared to the rest

Unregistered
    I would imagine that he is at the point that holding on to his position is now second to going to prison. He's using PAC money to stay out of jail. Like jenne, his position as a sheriff is likely good as gone. Its about freedom now.
    This would lead one to believe there is something more sinister at hand here. I wonder what other unsolved murders are looming around up there in Philadelphia. I’ll bet people are talking and singing like little birdies up there right now.

The fact PAC money is being used tells me there is something much more serious in the background we don’t know about. Otherwise that money wouldn’t be getting used considering that’s is a violation of campaign finance laws. Coral Springs really f@cked this one up.

Unregistered
    And if someone else is paying he would have to report that as gift being an “elected official”

Unregistered
    He’s using the money from the PAC to pay for crimes he committed while in office, most likely bid rigging w/ North American Rescue.

No, I’m guessing it’s something far worse. They have at least two murders he is connected to. You don’t think they’re were more? I guarantee you there were more. Here’s the problem right now.

He was an informant and he was hidden away. All those people back in the hood now know he ratted them out. You don’t think they’re spilling the beans up there right now. Whatever other crimes were left untold up there are being told now. Cold case murders, unsolved shootings, etc etc.

The Governor appointed a murderer as the Sheriff. If you don’t think that’s going to be a serious issue for him in the next election you’re smoking crack. If Desantis had a shred of Honor at all, he would stop this mess right now. Admit your mistake and move on Desantis you stupid Bafoon.

Unregistered

We’re way past the convicted felon part of this. There’s something else way worse going on here.

Unregistered
    I’ll never trust this Governor again for the remainder of the time he’s here. And it can’t be short enough.

Unregistered
    Whatever happened to Colonel Zukowski?

He was mentioned at the top of this thread so I googled him to see what he did since leaving BSO. He moved back to South Carolina and ran for Greenville County Sheriff .............. and finished in 5th place (last place!) with only 4% of the vote. Sad!! https://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...ts/2837499001/

Unregistered
    No, I’m guessing it’s something far worse. They have at least two murders he is connected to. You don’t think they’re were more? I guarantee you there were more. Here’s the problem right now.

He was an informant and he was hidden away. All those people back in the hood now know he ratted them out. You don’t think they’re spilling the beans up there right now. Whatever other crimes were left untold up there are being told now. Cold case murders, unsolved shootings, etc etc.

The Governor appointed a murderer as the Sheriff. If you don’t think that’s going to be a serious issue for him in the next election you’re smoking crack. If Desantis had a shred of Honor at all, he would stop this mess right now. Admit your mistake and move on Desantis you stupid Bafoon.

I don’t think so. He just retained Stephen Zack out of miami to represent him. Something is going on not connected to Philly. I’m thinking Tony’s company was compensated extremely well with tax payer dollars. I think Tony is facing a Sherman Law charge amongst other things. He thought he was invincible being appointed by the governor & all

Unregistered
    Hey Andy pollack. The guy you fell in love with in the gym shower has a past of spilling his guts. Looks like your stupid ass might be receiving a visit from the boys in black. Arrogant douche. Make sure you run your big mouth to them like you enjoy doing do much. Remember, every question they ask they already have the answer to.

Unregistered
    I don’t think so. He just retained Stephen Zack out of miami to represent him. Something is going on not connected to Philly. I’m thinking Tony’s company was compensated extremely well with tax payer dollars. I think Tony is facing a Sherman Law charge amongst other things. He thought he was invincible being appointed by the governor & all
    It’s a clear cut cut violation of the anti-trust laws which were specifically designed and written to prevent what Tony did with the bleed kit bid in this case. Why do you think the wife took off? She knows what’s coming.

But I think there is more to this. A third grader could prosecute the Sherman Act violation here. Is that a reason to break campaign finance laws to pay for your private attorney?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast