Sequel to the Real Greg Tony - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This isn't my expertise. But I would imagine even if he continued to avoid his part in the process, that the entire case could move forward without him. Clearly he's guilty as hell. We have a felon for a sheriff.

Unregistered
    It’s also important to note that nowhere in any of the defense’s motions do they outright deny the claims. If they were in fact false then Tony would just produce the proof which would effectively kill the lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Right. If someone made the same allegation against me. I would publically reveal my proof that its untrue and advise the accusers that they will be sued for defamation. I certainly would not spend tens of thousands and let it slowly fester for all to see. Nobody has ever challenged the deviant "affirmative" criminal on anything in his entire useless life. Until now....

Unregistered
    He’s playing cat & mouse. Eventuality the cat will catch the little brown mouse

Unregistered
    Tony can no show for depos until 2022. Once Philadelphia authorities provide proof that Tony is a felon he is gone. Btw that subpoena has already been served.

Unregistered
    But how motivated is Philly to provide this evidence? If they want to let it ride like it has for the last two decades, they can provide vague maybes and no documents forever. Not sure how motivated they are to bury this clown.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But how motivated is Philly to provide this evidence? If they want to let it ride like it has for the last two decades, they can provide vague maybes and no documents forever. Not sure how motivated they are to bury this clown.
    They haven’t been subpoenaed in the last two decades. Coral Springs PD f@ck€d up and hired this criminal without doing a good background. The subpoena isn’t requesting a verbal response, it’s a subpoena duces tecem. Can’t provide a maybe.

Unregistered
    Tony just hired a $2000 per hour attorney out of miami. He’s trying to hold on to this olive branch for as long as he can.

Unregistered
    I would imagine that he is at the point that holding on to his position is now second to going to prison. He's using PAC money to stay out of jail. Like jenne, his position as a sheriff is likely good as gone. Its about freedom now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would imagine that he is at the point that holding on to his position is now second to going to prison. He's using PAC money to stay out of jail. Like jenne, his position as a sheriff is likely good as gone. Its about freedom now.
    Using PAC money to pay for the private attorney, if true, is a crime itself. This charade is over.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast