+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wayne Clark has exFBI agents on his campaign team. As a matter of fact they are some of the agents that took down Jenne. Sit back relax & wait for the show to start
    Best news i heard all day! Keep up the good work.

Unregistered

You got it wrong stupid

Israel was and is a moron who brought this on. His removal was necessary. Tony is POS who conned the public. They voted for him and here he’ll stay. BSO needs to be disbanded as it is beyond repair after being soiled by Israel and Tony.
    It’s obvious your at the far back of the line and listen to fake news. Just as our election for the President was scammed so was Israel. Take time to read the investigation as we can see you haven’t, you will see Israel was the escape goat. People just like you is the reason why people are moving out of Florida.
    We can only be so lucky to have Israel back. Go sit on a rotten egg phucker. Get your facts wright. Now we are stuck with the biggest mess ever. I can’t say we don’t deserve what’s happening but people JUST LIKE YOU most likely voted for Tony and now we’re stuck. Nothing will happen to him. What a dump this place is and to think, it’s because of people like you who made it possible.

Unregistered
    Any factual updates on the fleeing negro? Hope his day of reckoning will come before Christmas.

Unregistered
    Any factual updates on the fleeing negro? Hope his day of reckoning will come before Christmas.

His hearing on whether or not he’s a convicted felon is tomorrow at 8:30am. The link is here under a different subject. *** Remember if you see Tony anywhere in Broward & hes back to being a civilian ... you know what I mean

Firing cops was a bad idea. Especially when those cops have other cop friends, Blue Blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789