Let’s see...

Scott Israel: Check!
    Joe Fernandez: Check!
    Tom Harrington: Check!
    Bob Pusins: Check!
    Lisa Castillo: Check!
    Ron Gunzburger: Check!
    Jack Dale: Check!

All the people who laughed and thought they could destroy peoples lives without karma coming to call...

More to come on my list...

Enjoy the holidays. Like so many and their families you each tried destroying.

Unregistered
    Isn't Jack Dale a security guard down in the keys now? Thats Karma!

Unregistered
    I heard Herrington is also a security guard over at the Broward Center. I guess these Fort Lauderdale guys don't have everything it takes to be police managers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard Herrington is also a security guard over at the Broward Center. I guess these Fort Lauderdale guys don't have everything it takes to be police managers.
    I heard Israel applied to be a security guard in North Bay Village?

Unregistered
    Let’s see...

Scott Israel: Check!
    Joe Fernandez: Check!
    Tom Harrington: Check!
    Bob Pusins: Check!
    Lisa Castillo: Check!
    Ron Gunzburger: Check!
    Jack Dale: Check!

All the people who laughed and thought they could destroy peoples lives without karma coming to call...

More to come on my list...

Enjoy the holidays. Like so many and their families you each tried destroying.
    Fake news. Tony didn't dump Gunzy, Pusins or Fernandez. Fernandez retired. Gunzy stayed on for several months under Tony and then moved to Maryland to work for his old college friend the Governor. Tony even picked Gunzy's hand-picked promoted right-hand guy to replace him as GC. And Pusins retired nearly a year before Israel was removed.

Unregistered

Add the bailiffs to the karma list. They have been getting paid and doing nothing for almost a year. Soon they will be out of jobs. Hope they liked there paid vacation. Karma is a great thing.

Unregistered
    Isn't Jack Dale a security guard down in the keys now? Thats Karma!
    No, motherfu$ker, he sells million dollars Yachts now, makes more money than you and your mother combined.

Unregistered
    Another useless fort lauderdale scum that should of never been at bso.

Unregistered
    Those guys (Isreal Admin) were annoying at times but then again who isnt. I would take that entire crew back in a heartbeat. ANYONE who prefers this filthy criminal and his Zulu command of protectors should probably keep that opinion to themselves as the rest of us detest criminal behavior, not celebrate it.

Unregistered
    No, motherfu$ker, he sells million dollars Yachts now, makes more money than you and your mother combined.
    Bullsh*t, he is working at Outdoor World because he just gave me a good deal on a John boat and a trolling motor. So chew on that motherfu$ker!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast