Characteristics and Traits of Bitter People - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    πράσινο πρόσωπο χρήματα
    What garbage is this

Unregistered
    The only decent radios ive used in the military and law enforcement have been motorola and harris. I used thales as well and they were garbage.

Unregistered
    It's the same playbook DS used when he left and went to G4S, then G4S got the contract with the agency. DS left G4S and returned to double dip. SJ will do the same. Look for a Motorola deal with the agency and others. This way the Motorola kickback is disguised as SJ's salary for bird doggin'.
    Hey dum dum...I know you think your smart Bc you impress your low iq friends with your conspiracy theories but the county owns the radio system we use. We are a secondary user on the system so the county calls the shots on the radios that can be used on the system.

Unregistered
    G4S used DS to get its contract with the agency and maybe Motorola is trying to do the same with SJ. It's no coincidence that SJ got a job with a company which makes law enforcement communications equipment instead of a grocery store or bank for instance. Have to follow the money and read between the lines folks.
    More BS and fake news. G4S had the contract before DS worked there. Yup fact.

Unregistered
    Look it’s the PCSO fact checker and embellishment master. We know they had the contract but the contract was largely expanded after Dans return. Was that coincidence or something else. Let’s make some more public servants millionaires. Go double dippers. Just FYI you are bitter because your part of PCSO swamp. What say Bobs fact checker and spoke person.

Unregistered
    Nice try but it's not true. DS left and got the job with G4S, after which G4S got the contract. The only reason G4S hired DS was so it could get the contract. DS got a big fat payoff for this. DS floated the idea in order to save money. I know this directly from several people who were on the budget committee at the time.

Unregistered
    Nice try but it's not true. DS left and got the job with G4S, after which G4S got the contract. The only reason G4S hired DS was so it could get the contract. DS got a big fat payoff for this. DS floated the idea in order to save money. I know this directly from several people who were on the budget committee at the time.
    Do a public records request azzbag. The G4S contract started way before DS left. There is no budget committee either. You r a fking scumbag liar!

Unregistered
    Do a public records request azzbag. The G4S contract started way before DS left. There is no budget committee either. You r a fking scumbag liar!
    Wow Happy Thanksgiving! I doubt you did a public info request because you wrote the contract. The language does puzzle me because it’s not usually used by command staff, general counsel or a variety of command staff family members. I think Allied security would do a better job than G4S.

Unregistered
    The G4S contract was publicly announced by agency memo you moron. Everyone knows that the contract was signed off after DS was hired by G4S.

Unregistered
    Wow Happy Thanksgiving! I doubt you did a public info request because you wrote the contract. The language does puzzle me because it’s not usually used by command staff, general counsel or a variety of command staff family members. I think Allied security would do a better job than G4S.
    G4S was hired without taking bids from other companies such as Allied. That in itself is suspicious.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast