Characteristics and Traits of Bitter People - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    You so called Deputy's who come on here and start threads bashing others should really just take a step back and look at yourselves in the mirror.. Is this really your part of your Character? Does it make you feel better about yourself to put others down? Lame. You come on LEO Affairs to "vent" , I say BS, get a life. I hope I don't know any of you and you are the ones who should be filtered out or go find another job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You so called Deputy's who come on here and start threads bashing others should really just take a step back and look at yourselves in the mirror.. Is this really your part of your Character? Does it make you feel better about yourself to put others down? Lame. You come on LEO Affairs to "vent" , I say BS, get a life. I hope I don't know any of you and you are the ones who should be filtered out or go find another job.
    First of all I'm not bitter, I happen to love my job here. And I would never post anything about someone's personal life, race, gender or anything else. I do have a problem with someone on our shift (MC). Among the many issues I'll bring one to light. The Sg0 at the Handy corner. He's 31C but is the last to get there???And then he drives past a SG34 the same night. Go work with this turd and you'll soon realize what we are talking about

Unregistered
    Sega returns

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678