Zero Becker 39ed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smhsmhhussshhhh

Zero Becker 39ed

Wow looks like the weeds keep coming out on the supposed greener grass side . This guy was fired by Sweetwater them brought back by this administration then left to the city of Miami was fired from there for being dirty brought back again by this administration and now arrested for beating his wife ..... Wtf well maybe when this is over he will be promoted to another Major **** sucker since they have one already hahahaha what a joke this “ accredited” department is ....

Unregistered

Not surprised

It’s Sweetwater which means they just reprimand you demote you lol , if the command staff has been 39’d and the others by the grace of GOD haven’t been 39’d then he will most likely get his job back, what a joke this place

Unregistered
    You keyboard gangsters are a joke. Why don’t you go up to all those that you bash and let them know what you think in person? You won’t because you don’t have the cojones! ***** cats. Don’t like it here? Leave then! Oh yea, you can’t!

Unregistered
    When I read this it reminds me of the upset poor supervisors that were demoted. Sounds like Peña, Boada (fired, arrestted and decertified) and all the other idiots that let the badge get to their heads. Papo, stop blaming the admin for your demise. They trusted you and you screwed them and yourself. Peña you’re lucky you didn’t get 39’d with The Godfather of your kids. Soon you will though! I have faith that you will trip again and finally get decertified. Can’t wait to hear the stories when you tell your kids that their godfather is a fired lieutenant that now serves drinks at a bar for a living. You must be so proud! Hasta cuando papo! Father of the year..... not!

Unregistered

Yet another headliner

Papo this department is a joke. How do we keep this guy active on payroll. No one trust him since he became a 43 with a gold badge. He’s the b! Tch in the department can’t write a report with spell check. Cut our lose let the loser go. I heard they are openings at dolphin mall for security. He can go fish there.

Unregistered
    Cant think of one person in this department that has their hands clean. Including the ones replying to this thread. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! We can start with 39'd LT **** sucking ***** whopped St. Germain. They should have bought his old ass out. 50+ years and still running his mouth like a hoe. All you "keyboard gangsters" where you at? Drop your balls and show some face. Lets see how about it you really are when your not behind a screen. Tremenda jevas que son

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo this department is a joke. How do we keep this guy active on payroll. No one trust him since he became a 43 with a gold badge. He’s the b! Tch in the department can’t write a report with spell check. Cut our lose let the loser go. I heard they are openings at dolphin mall for security. He can go fish there.

Macho reading your post only shows that you need spellcheck yourself. You might want proofread your shit before bashing someone for the same.

Unregistered
    Typical St. Germain. Always crying about something. Is it that time of the month again? where do we start with you, you know since the weeds keep coming out. Man i recall you had to pick up your wife & the old dispatcher from the city of Miami because of how drunk they were, couldn’t find their car and had an officer go pick up and drive the car back all while on duty and out of jurisdiction. How pathetic is it that no one wants to work under you as their supervisor because you’re a piece of shit always burning people. I think its time that you retire. You're getting too senile for this job.

Eddy, hasta cuando compadre? how many more sexual harassments are you going to get? You already got fired from MDPD for it and lucky enough that Thelma didn’t put one on you. Papo quitate la paja mental because you’ll never be a supervisor again. Quit side barring with Angel.

Unregistered
    Da hammer is bak!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Da hammer is bak!
    How long b4 "Da hammer" hits his wife AGAIN, flees AGAIN n gets arrested AGAIN???

Jst askn 4 a frnd?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast