Warrants

Thread: Warrants

Unregistered

Warrants

Who has been promised in advance the position "posted" today?

Unregistered
    Ahhh. Now you understand how PBSO works. Don't waste your time interviewing unless you get the golden phone call.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who has been promised in advance the position "posted" today?
    2 things. A) it ain't you if it was you would have known months in advance and B) the deputy chosen will be based on who he is friends with and nothing to do with qualifications.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 things. A) it ain't you if it was you would have known months in advance and B) the deputy chosen will be based on who he is friends with and nothing to do with qualifications.
    And we have a winner

Unregistered
    The position was "reposted" Monday. What, did the guy it was promised to forget to "apply" and now they had to repost it again? Like a few years ago when Frend was getting kicked out of K9, and he was told to apply to Marine unit so someone else could be given his K9 position.

This place is a ****ing joke.

Unregistered
    Now you are all getting it. Unless you are given the magic phone call ahead of time don't bother applying. Its a waste of your time to interview for something that is already gifted to some moron who is connected or is friends with someone else. This place has zero morals and ethics. Run like the key stone cops. Number 1 is off in NC doing zero and Number 2 only takes are of his family. Disgusting.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit MikeEMiller60's Avatar
    Who is the sheriff of Palm Beach County Florida?
    I am a passionate essay writer from EssayHub. Having been in education for most of my entire life, I understood that I like essay help much more than private tutoring. If you do not know where to write my essay for money, visit https://essayhub.com/write-my-essay-for-moneyservice, and get a high-quality essay.