Dolan Video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dolan Video

Unregistered

Dolan Video

Let me ask you something Sarge? Did you get permission from the colonel to post your video of you in uniform doing foot races with your squad? I didn’t know we were allowed to break policy when we are the golden boy of Troop C. I guess we are ok with allowing this on Facebook under Nick Clark. I am sure you got permission from Major Franza and Captain Sapp to have no one on the road while you were having your foot race. I think it is funny that you can be in uniform and post what you want with no repercussions. Speaking of your Facebook, how many times do we have to see your citizen compliments under Trooper Nick Clark? Doesn’t the patrol not see that you are getting your Facebook friends that don’t even know your last name to give you a compliment. You are a shady person and will continue to break policies because your command staff allows it. Troop C is garbage. You are garbage.

Unregistered
    I saw that video, I was like WTF are we doing? Colonel will be calling that Major soon.

Unregistered
    This is doxing NDs personal Facebook. Please delete mod.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me ask you something Sarge? Did you get permission from the colonel to post your video of you in uniform doing foot races with your squad? I didn’t know we were allowed to break policy when we are the golden boy of Troop C. I guess we are ok with allowing this on Facebook under Nick Clark. I am sure you got permission from Major Franza and Captain Sapp to have no one on the road while you were having your foot race. I think it is funny that you can be in uniform and post what you want with no repercussions. Speaking of your Facebook, how many times do we have to see your citizen compliments under Trooper Nick Clark? Doesn’t the patrol not see that you are getting your Facebook friends that don’t even know your last name to give you a compliment. You are a shady person and will continue to break policies because your command staff allows it. Troop C is garbage. You are garbage.
    They were probably chasing the Krispy Kreme truck

Unregistered
    This is doxing NDs personal Facebook. Please delete mod.

There is no personal information being shared. Shut up, Dolan

Unregistered
    There is no personal information being shared. Shut up, Dolan
    That’s rude

Unregistered
    Lord Farquad just can't let it go. Come on Paul, we all know you're upset because you got in trouble for putting that stupid video out there, and now you want to act like a 5 year old and try and get ND in trouble. Honestly you should just be quiet and be glad you have a job.

Unregistered
    Lord Farquad just can't let it go. Come on Paul, we all know you're upset because you got in trouble for putting that stupid video out there, and now you want to act like a 5 year old and try and get ND in trouble. Honestly you should just be quiet and be glad you have a job.
    Both PR and ND are good supervisors and FHP is lucky to have both of them. Without them the north end would have no good Sergeants. I wish they would drop this feud crap. I thought we would be done with north end leoaffairs posts when CF got walking papers but I guess not. Hope you can all start to get along soon

Unregistered
    Both PR and ND are good supervisors and FHP is lucky to have both of them. Without them the north end would have no good Sergeants. I wish they would drop this feud crap. I thought we would be done with north end leoaffairs posts when CF got walking papers but I guess not. Hope you can all start to get along soon
    all you troopers do is sit on here all day so its no surprise you all still can't get along and actually work

Unregistered
    all you troopers do is sit on here all day so its no surprise you all still can't get along and actually work

Can you do a video for us younger losers please? Maybe pull everyone off the road for a few hours to make it look official?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast