Signs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Signs

Unregistered
    I will try this one more time. I am not trying to be a jerk. Since I wrote this it looks like one of the signs was picked up as well as a bit of the trash on state line road. The other election sign for Chip Simmons is on the overpass on Highway 29 coming straight into Florida. It is still there. FDOT clocks 10k coming through that gateway everyday. It is on the AL/FL state line. Tourist do stop right there and stop and smile and take pictures at the Welcome to Florida Sign. Smile. Maybe its a good thing they see Chip is sheriff. I do. But to leave the election sign on the side of the road is simply not a good look, especially on the northern gateway into the county. It is still there.

Unregistered
    Perhaps this was not the right place to report but a google search brought me here. You need to do a better job of moderation or if not the public gets a window on a trashy soap opera.

Unregistered
    If this was a geocash post geniuses would have deciphered and located the treasure..

Unregistered

Thumbs up

The election sign is still
    there March 1

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The election sign is still
    there March 1
    Why would you post that here? Call him, email him but maybe he doesn’t read this daily like Haines and the rest of Moron’s krew.

Unregistered
    I guarantee that the persons posting on here about signs being up are Haines, Alday, Mindy or Frank the members of the Morgan crime family. That's how they worke , especially now their feelings are hurt and can no longer have say in ruining this agency.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123