Clear on schedule - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enjoy your 4 day holiday weekend cause this time next month we’ll be back on that glorious weds-sun but this time probably 6-2am since some of you pointed out we get complaints ta last 11pm. Oh yeah and that complaint about having two squads and one working days so unsafe to work certain activities; we got that covered too now everyone is permanent weds-sun 6p-2a that way you have adequate staffing. Enjoy the new abt. 2021 is gonna be great!
    All I smell is latex, and all I see is grammatical errors!

Unregistered
    All I smell is latex, and all I see is grammatical errors!
    Seems like a strange focus. I like the idea of permanent swing shifts. It works for me and that is what is important. I like my new Malibu and G19. I enjoy my new computer and new dual climate jacket. Most everyone and everything is good here. I find the positive and I am positive some people here should work elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Seems like a strange focus. I like the idea of permanent swing shifts. It works for me and that is what is important. I like my new Malibu and G19. I enjoy my new computer and new dual climate jacket. Most everyone and everything is good here. I find the positive and I am positive some people here should work elsewhere.
    The Malibu’s are sweet as hell. I feel I got shamed by getting a fusion so many more options in the Malibu’s and the big screen is awesome.

Unregistered
    If all it takes is a car and a new gun to make you happy, you have a very simple job. One that robots will be doing soon.

Unregistered

New Year’s Eve

New Year’s Eve schedule coming out. All hands on deck!!!

Unregistered
    I will post my schedule now. I will be home by 9pm. Asleep by 11pm. Off the next day.

Unregistered
    We've had contingency plans to work New Year's Eve for weeks. If you didn't think that at some point we would be directed to work New Year's Eve then you're a complete f****** idiot. It happens every year. The morons who run this place always think we need "coverage" and that the sky is going to fall if ABT doesn't have somebody out until exactly midnight. The more things change the more they stay the same!

Unregistered
    We've had contingency plans to work New Year's Eve for weeks. If you didn't think that at some point we would be directed to work New Year's Eve then you're a complete f****** idiot. It happens every year. The morons who run this place always think we need "coverage" and that the sky is going to fall if ABT doesn't have somebody out until exactly midnight. The more things change the more they stay the same!
    We haven't been mobilized
    Stop being an alarmist

Unregistered
    I have been here 15+ years. I have made 2 arrests in that time. That is hundreds of hours per arrest when you average it out.

Unregistered
    2 arrests in 15 years?? I don’t believe that for one second

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast