Clear on schedule - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So glad I'm at DFS, M-F, no shift work, holidays off. Got a nice charger.
    Work my cases, no hassles.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So glad I'm at DFS, M-F, no shift work, holidays off. Got a nice charger.
    Work my cases, no hassles.
    There’s not a single one of you bozos going anywhere. All this talk about 90% leaving has been a huge fraud. You’re all a bunch of rejects and liars.

Unregistered
    Well now that we’re not working four weekends in a row and Sundays until 11pm and then 7 days straight every 4th week I’m sure some people will pull their apps elsewhere

Unregistered
    Well now that we’re not working four weekends in a row and Sundays until 11pm and then 7 days straight every 4th week I’m sure some people will pull their apps elsewhere
    Sounds selfish to me. What happened to putting the agency first? Making ABT Great Again was just a catch phrase?

Unregistered
    Sounds selfish to me. What happened to putting the agency first? Making ABT Great Again was just a catch phrase?
    Well if abt wants to pay me competitively with surrounding agencies that work nights and weekends I’m game. But name what other agency in the state works four weekends in a row and 7 days straight very 4 weeks. I’ll wait. And I’m sure you’ll give some smart answer about the greater good but again I’ll wait for an agency name.

Unregistered
    Well if abt wants to pay me competitively with surrounding agencies that work nights and weekends I’m game. But name what other agency in the state works four weekends in a row and 7 days straight very 4 weeks. I’ll wait. And I’m sure you’ll give some smart answer about the greater good but again I’ll wait for an agency name.
    I've been gone from ABT for a few years and once in a while I check in?? What rocket scientist came up with a schedule like that?? Makes no sense at all other than probably "Punitive". It reeks of retaliation!!

Unregistered
    I've been gone from ABT for a few years and once in a while I check in?? What rocket scientist came up with a schedule like that?? Makes no sense at all other than probably "Punitive". It reeks of retaliation!!
    It was 100% retaliatory and unsafe. They even divided smaller offices into two and had squads of two agents working 3-11 expecting them to go do shoulder taps.

Unregistered
    It was 100% retaliatory and unsafe. They even divided smaller offices into two and had squads of two agents working 3-11 expecting them to go do shoulder taps.
    if you need more than two people to go do shoulder taps you're a complete p****.

Unregistered
    The pay here is based on what you do. The truth is your "competitive pay" argument is derailed by the over riding "competitive value" statement, which is you are paid what you are worth.

Unregistered
    The pay here is based on what you do. The truth is your "competitive pay" argument is derailed by the over riding "competitive value" statement, which is you are paid what you are worth.
    Remember folks you get what you pay for !!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast