Clear on schedule
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Clear on schedule

Has anyone received a clear answer on if we’re back to normal for good, or will they be imposing upon us the proposed schedule at the meeting with the PBA in December with the new schedule starting 14 days from the meeting? If not what’s the point of the meeting?

Unregistered
    Ask your boss you brain dead idiot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone received a clear answer on if we’re back to normal for good, or will they be imposing upon us the proposed schedule at the meeting with the PBA in December with the new schedule starting 14 days from the meeting? If not what’s the point of the meeting?
    Here is the answer I got.
    Nothing is permanent here. If you plan to work Monday through Friday 8-5, then you can expect a schedule. No, on second thought I can guarantee you will be on a schedule. I don't need Tallahassee to tell me what that is either. You will be on my schedule and I will enforce it after the 14 day "cooling off" period. I don't care what the other districts are doing. If you do, maybe you should transfer.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone understood the question. Will the district leadership be dictating the schedule from now one or is this only u til the PBA meeting in December where another schedule will be put into play.

Unregistered
    I don’t think anyone understood the question. Will the district leadership be dictating the schedule from now one or is this only u til the PBA meeting in December where another schedule will be put into play.
    I don't think the answer was understood. The district will be entrusted with making sure nights and weekends are worked as needed. Someone will be compiling stats from the DAS over the next month. If you aren't working nights and weekends you can bet that info will be put on the table at the next summit. Bottom line is do it without being told or deal with a new schedule mandated by Tallahassee that won't be as pleasant. Here is the paradox. Our customers that need our attention aren't a problem when the office is open. To make it easier for you. Work office hours for the next month or get a very special non returnable holiday gift.

Unregistered
    I don't think the answer was understood. The district will be entrusted with making sure nights and weekends are worked as needed. Someone will be compiling stats from the DAS over the next month. If you aren't working nights and weekends you can bet that info will be put on the table at the next summit. Bottom line is do it without being told or deal with a new schedule mandated by Tallahassee that won't be as pleasant. Here is the paradox. Our customers that need our attention aren't a problem when the office is open. To make it easier for you. Work office hours for the next month or get a very special non returnable holiday gift.
    Correction in last sentence

I don't think the answer was understood. The district will be entrusted with making sure nights and weekends are worked as needed. Someone will be compiling stats from the DAS over the next month. If you aren't working nights and weekends you can bet that info will be put on the table at the next summit. Bottom line is do it without being told or deal with a new schedule mandated by Tallahassee that won't be as pleasant. Here is the paradox. Our customers that need our attention aren't a problem when the office is open. To make it easier for you. Work office hours for the next month AND get a very special non returnable holiday gift.

Unregistered
    Correction in last sentence

I don't think the answer was understood. The district will be entrusted with making sure nights and weekends are worked as needed. Someone will be compiling stats from the DAS over the next month. If you aren't working nights and weekends you can bet that info will be put on the table at the next summit. Bottom line is do it without being told or deal with a new schedule mandated by Tallahassee that won't be as pleasant. Here is the paradox. Our customers that need our attention aren't a problem when the office is open. To make it easier for you. Work office hours for the next month AND get a very special non returnable holiday gift.
    what is you doing on a weekend u be posting here u lazy loser get to work hypocrite

Unregistered
    what is you doing on a weekend u be posting here u lazy loser get to work hypocrite
    Well you aren't my lieutenant but I will tell you anyway. I have a mandatory uncompensated 30 minute break during my shift. I check this page and your wife's twitter account then grab a sandwich at your sister's house before getting back to work.

Unregistered

More TCO logic

Gather round boys and girls. You now have to prove that you can work nights and weekends to a bunch of people who have never worked nights or weekends. Those folks that spent all year with their families while you worked. Looks like you folks are being set up. Go do some inspections on Christmas Day Ho Ho Ho.

Unregistered
    E
    Gather round boys and girls. You now have to prove that you can work nights and weekends to a bunch of people who have never worked nights or weekends. Those folks that spent all year with their families while you worked. Looks like you folks are being set up. Go do some inspections on Christmas Day Ho Ho Ho.
    That will be easy in my area. Only one place open. A Chinese restaurant. It's great too. They play Christmas Story all day!

FYI. To be step up, you have to play. Homie don't play.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast