Academy

Thread: Academy

Unregistered

Academy

How often does SPPD have sponsored academies? I also saw online they'll send you to HCC or SPC. Is that based on where you live or just the timeframe of the application process and academies being run?

Thanks

Unregistered
    They usually put new sponsors in through the academy twice a year. I have never heard of them sending cadets to Hillsborough’s Police Academy. I know they like to send them to the St. Pete academy because the sergeants like to come in and check on you every now and then.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They usually put new sponsors in through the academy twice a year. I have never heard of them sending cadets to Hillsborough’s Police Academy. I know they like to send them to the St. Pete academy because the sergeants like to come in and check on you every now and then.
    Thanks for the reply!

Unregistered
    Don't mention it, Buckwheat. Don't forget to take a knee and study up on the class on day three on how to make a molotov ****tail. Buy lots of that optional insurance too. You'll need it.

Unregistered
    Don't mention it, Buckwheat. Don't forget to take a knee and study up on the class on day three on how to make a molotov ****tail. Buy lots of that optional insurance too. You'll need it.
    Not quite sure what that means but alrightyyy

Unregistered
    he is implying that this place is soft on crime and often takes the side of the criminals.

Unregistered
    he is implying that this place is soft on crime and often takes the side of the criminals.
    Kriseman doesn't want to upset his main supporters.