Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsor

Unregistered

Sponsor

I just saw that TPD was holding sponsorship applications for October. I didn't see it until now on youtube. How often do they usually post these and when do you think they would do another one?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just saw that TPD was holding sponsorship applications for October. I didn't see it until now on youtube. How often do they usually post these and when do you think they would do another one?
    Next October. I suggest you find another career this one is done.

Unregistered
    TPD sucks right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TPD sucks right now.
    Every thread of every LEO agency I go to, especially in the Bay Area, has people saying their agency sucks. Then each different agency has posters saying go here or there depending on the thread you go to.

Unregistered
    Become a Fire Fighter

Unregistered
    Bake rolls for the Czar

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t want to be a cop in today’s climate. Our society is inside out and morally corrupt. You will be putting everything at stake and left to hang for doing the right thing. Sad but true.

Unregistered
    My old sgt bought 5 and took off. We all thought he was crazy. Turns out he was brilliant.

Unregistered
    Good luck....! 20 spots and 300 applicants.

Unregistered
    I commend you If you still want to pursue a career in Law Enforcement during today's climate. Give personnel a call. They will be able to answer any questions you may have.

Understandably, Morale at TPD is low right now, However it is still a great agency with very competitive pay compared to many other agencies.

Best of Luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast