Shootings up 300% - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    There are no proactive squads anymore only knee jerk reaction squads. If you are planning a lateral transfer to this agency, by the time you are eliginle to go to one if those squads, everyrhing will have changed again. Especially as our Citizen Review Panel (or whatever they are calling themselves) begins their deep dig into everything we do

Unregistered
    The DUI squad are the only ones doing anything.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever would have thought that disbanding violent crime and gun squads would result in increased violent crime....... Couple that with the media and public strongly encouraging officers to stop being proactive and for some reason bad things start to increase.
    You can thank Andrew Warren.

Unregistered

Not true no way +300%

You all made mistake on the number 300. Jane's stats be down 350% wtf dumb azzes. Didn't she figure out how to lower stats ummmm.

Unregistered
    The only reason the DUI squad is still working is because 95% of their arrests are white males.

Unregistered
    How true. W/M’s stop for the popo and take their DWI. B/M’s refuse to stop for the poop and said prove that I was the driver of the car that fled from you. F Da Police!

Unregistered
    The only reason the DUI squad is still working is because 95% of their arrests are white males.
    That and it’s a speciality squad if you ain’t doing traffic and DUIs then why have a DUI squad. Those guys don’t want to leave that gig there a reason pretty much everyone of them are MPO’s they ain’t stupid.

Unregistered
    That and they have good supervision that don’t constantly mess with them Patrol could take a few lessons how those Cpls run their squads. I’ll be putting my letter in the next openings.

Unregistered
    Yup that is true. I’m putting in for the next FST school. DUI here I come. Gonna make the big $$$$

Unregistered
    Yup that is true. I’m putting in for the next FST school. DUI here I come. Gonna make the big $$$$
    Better start doing traffic stops.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast