Shootings up 300% - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Not like they are out there solving the shootings. They go to the scene and gather intel (aka standing around) while DLIS gets the shootings dumped on them since Homicide only handles confirmed dead bodies. But VCB looks good when they all sit around at the back door of the District planning the next dope buy and exposing the CI to whatever shithead gets brought in by patrol. Maybe a change in leadership on those squads will bring about aome motivation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not like they are out there solving the shootings. They go to the scene and gather intel (aka standing around) while DLIS gets the shootings dumped on them since Homicide only handles confirmed dead bodies. But VCB looks good when they all sit around at the back door of the District planning the next dope buy and exposing the CI to whatever shithead gets brought in by patrol. Maybe a change in leadership on those squads will bring about aome motivation.
    Who cares let it burn. You voted for these anti police activists so up yours john Q citizens.

Unregistered
    Nah, there is no need for a change in leadership at all. These leaders know that you can’t save these animals from themselves, all you can do is try and keep them contained. But don’t worry the “OG” himself and other “black leaders” (their words not ours) have asked for a calm. Sure says a lot about a certain group when you have to repeatedly beg and plead for them to stop murdering each other on a daily basis. Notice they aren’t asking the police for calm. All of 2020 we have been told the police were the biggest threat to the Africans. Doesn’t really seem like the case does it? Be careful what you wish for, looks like your getting it.

Unregistered

Inspirational Quote

In the words of the Great One.

“PERP ON PERP CRIME IS A WONDERFUL THING”

I’m Rick James *****

Unregistered
    I’m Rick James Biotch

Unregistered
    DLIS gets dumped on, and has to do the back breaking work of copying and pasting yet another inactivated case supplement while making Detective pay. "Unless enclosed in quotes, the words you're reading are meaningless filler. The results proved inconclusive... much like my mother's pregnancy test."

Unregistered
    Each District VCB officer should have a queue full of shooting cases.

Unregistered
    Is VCB and ROC the same thing?

Unregistered
    Is VCB and ROC the same thing?
    No such thing as ROC that went away years ago. That was a stupid Bennet thing. They went back to SAC as they should.

Unregistered
    Ahh okay, I thought I had saw something about ROC on here but it was probably an old post. So what proactive squads are there to get on? I’m not sure on all the terminology here besides a few of em so it’s a little confusing. Looking to apply as a lateral next year.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast