This AM Headlines “TWO MORE DEAD IN TAMPA SHOOTING” - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I live up in New Tampa and I can tell you that no one up here gives two shitz what happens south of Fowler.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live up in New Tampa and I can tell you that no one up here gives two shitz what happens south of Fowler.
    Exactly. Now imagine how much less of a shizz you give when you don’t even live in or ever have to go to Hillsborough County except to work. “Milk Dud” and “Fat Back” can shoot it out nightly on every disgusting corner of those ghettos because that’s apparently what Pantsuit Jane and the Dooogs want. She should be careful what she wishes for, her little “Casa De Democrat” is really close to the skinnys. You would think she would want proactive police keeping the animals and bullets East of the river, but I guess not.

Unregistered
    I can't stop laughing at the fact pantsuit Jane's incompetence is showing for all to see. Suck it jane you tool.

Unregistered
    Great posts on this thread. Right to the point.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Geez, I wonder what is going on with this HUGE jump in black on black murders and shootings in the “disenfranchised” and “marginalized” neighborhoods of Tampa. This is what happens when your troops loose all faith in its leadership. All those cars, bicycles and armed violent blacks driving by with equipment violations just get waved at on their way to go shoot each other up. Just a few months ago that inoperative tag or head light would have got them “pulled” and those stolen guns seized and them put in jail, but now they are free to conduct business as we catch up on “Ozark” and “$chitts Creek.”

Appears neutering your police officers from the first night this crap started here to painting, marching and siding with BLM wasn’t the brightest move for Jane or Andrew. Suspending good officers for no reason at the request of a racist joke of a city councilman and many other command decisions by the chief are why these murders will just keep going up.

I know, quick, let’s post a Facebook video of some minority officers dancing to whatever dub step or TikTok challenge is trending this week! That will bring calm. Or wait, let’s maybe open another RICH house because we know how much they love free stuff. You better think of something because the days of the proactive street cop are done and you have only your failed leadership to blame.

This Saint George Floyd crap could have been put to bed quick and permanently in the very beginning. That was not ever a Tampa problem, but you allowed it to become one. Our own leadership fanned the flames and fell right into their trap and, like I’ve said before, you can only blame yourselves when something happens to an officer.

There is not a single officer *with common sense* that is going to do anything proactive in today’s climate until the leadership has changed and their mission is to truly support and back their officers as long as they act proper. You’ve literally shown the exact opposite, and for your poor leadership decisions these brothers are just gonna keep shooting it out night after night.

You made your beds. Good night.
    This right here. BOOM 💥

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12