This AM Headlines “TWO MORE DEAD IN TAMPA SHOOTING”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

This AM Headlines “TWO MORE DEAD IN TAMPA SHOOTING”

Geez, I wonder what is going on with this HUGE jump in black on black murders and shootings in the “disenfranchised” and “marginalized” neighborhoods of Tampa. This is what happens when your troops loose all faith in its leadership. All those cars, bicycles and armed violent blacks driving by with equipment violations just get waved at on their way to go shoot each other up. Just a few months ago that inoperative tag or head light would have got them “pulled” and those stolen guns seized and them put in jail, but now they are free to conduct business as we catch up on “Ozark” and “$chitts Creek.”

Appears neutering your police officers from the first night this crap started here to painting, marching and siding with BLM wasn’t the brightest move for Jane or Andrew. Suspending good officers for no reason at the request of a racist joke of a city councilman and many other command decisions by the chief are why these murders will just keep going up.

I know, quick, let’s post a Facebook video of some minority officers dancing to whatever dub step or TikTok challenge is trending this week! That will bring calm. Or wait, let’s maybe open another RICH house because we know how much they love free stuff. You better think of something because the days of the proactive street cop are done and you have only your failed leadership to blame.

This Saint George Floyd crap could have been put to bed quick and permanently in the very beginning. That was not ever a Tampa problem, but you allowed it to become one. Our own leadership fanned the flames and fell right into their trap and, like I’ve said before, you can only blame yourselves when something happens to an officer.

There is not a single officer *with common sense* that is going to do anything proactive in today’s climate until the leadership has changed and their mission is to truly support and back their officers as long as they act proper. You’ve literally shown the exact opposite, and for your poor leadership decisions these brothers are just gonna keep shooting it out night after night.

You made your beds. Good night.

Unregistered
    Yup well said

Unregistered
    Quick question, did we lose a neurosurgeons, astrophysicists, statisticians or mensa members in this horrible horrible tragedy? I only ask because this is the exact area so many of these fine people live and work.

Unregistered
    I’m actually surprised this even made the news.

Unregistered
    If only we had let them tear down the Columbus statue instead of just putting red paint on it, this would all be over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m actually surprised this even made the news.

The shooting at International Plaza, on 7-25-20 where twenty four rounds were fired in the parking lot never made the news. When they put out the video on youtube they listed the location as "Near the area of Boy Scout Blvd"

Unregistered
    It’s gonna stop. OG and the local leaders have asked for calm. That’s all that’s needed. Now, don’t go stopping any cars with the suspects in it, you get in a shooting and they won’t have your back because there was no PC, they asked for calm remember. The best part is the million dollar investment put the shooting blocks from where it actually occurred. We sure JB isn’t the CEO or a major contributor to that company? Awful lot of money invested for little to no return.

Unregistered
    Ferguson/Floyd Effect in full force! Funny the news interviewed OG, since he bears at least some responsibility with his political actions in June!

Unregistered
    I haven’t seen a single remark from these ‘Black Community Leaders’ that calls for anyone with information to cooperate with investigators. It’s the same old, same old from the black community. Policing must change, officers must be held accountable! How about you hold your constituents responsible for their animalistic actions.

Also, Black Lives Matter has released the following statement about the on-going violence in East Tampa:

Unregistered
    Clean up the mess, clean up the mess, clean up the mess. As long as we don't get hurt I could not possibly care less if pork chop shoots ham bone. Let the "citizens" see what happens when we are not allowed to be proactive. Only then will morons like Castor and Warren get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast