Psycho

Thread: Psycho

Unregistered

Psycho

Now that that friggin idiot Skotco is retired who does ya all’s psychological testing as part of pre employment?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that that friggin idiot Skotco is retired who does ya all’s psychological testing as part of pre employment?
    We have started a rotation through a practice of doctors that I believe are a HUGE step up. Dr. Lecter, Dr. Riviera and Dr. Hibert.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have started a rotation through a practice of doctors that I believe are a HUGE step up. Dr. Lecter, Dr. Riviera and Dr. Hibert.
    You forgot Dr. Kevorkian

Skotco

Guy should not be a doctor

What a joke this guy was! I can tell you about many a cop who were labeled as don’t hire or don’t promote, who went on to be great cops, who saved many lives! Not only that, he approved nut jobs that we all knew were cops that should not be carrying a badge! This guy should be in a jail cell!!!

Unregistered
    Dr Marvin Monroe...

Unregistered

Skotco is not reliable

Skotco should not be a licensed doctor. So many good cops he betrayed and so many bad cops he supported. He based so much on a so called “psychological fill in the dot test”. No compassion, just an ego maniac who thinks he knows it all! Meanwhile many people were successful law enforcement professionals that he deemed not worthy! Do not seek professional help from this guy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    dr marvin monroe...
    bam

pow

boom