Guess who Tony is reportedly dating - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    You guys come on here looking for hopes and dreams. I need to inform you Santa claus ain't real

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I mean Im hoping it's true that he was told to lay low because he is being removed. That would be wonderful.

He knows he is gonna get picked up. He just doesn’t know by who FBI FDLE or BSO at the request of the State Attorneys a office. Lemme stop I said too much already.

Unregistered
    Sounds like she's repaying him for that undeserved promotion.
    Rp homie aka BFF got her the promotion. Undersheruff is backdooring for Tonys job. Rp is just keeping him busy for intell. They leaking it back to fbi.
    Clean house and start the f over. Id take clarke Israel jenne or jones over these embarrassments. The more I hear the more I'm glad they're leaving. Take all of their useless non working priveledged sidekicks too. Not racists but the community doesn't see their own people are selling their vote color asses out.

Unregistered

Tony is facing jail time

Unregistered

You sound dam racist all the way punk

Rp homie aka BFF got her the promotion. Undersheruff is backdooring for Tonys job. Rp is just keeping him busy for intell. They leaking it back to fbi.
    Clean house and start the f over. Id take clarke Israel jenne or jones over these embarrassments. The more I hear the more I'm glad they're leaving. Take all of their useless non working priveledged sidekicks too. Not racists but the community doesn't see their own people are selling their vote color asses out.
    To say the truth wishing SI would come back. He got removed for no dam reason and I said it from the start. All this sh1t is unraveling now and the real truth is coming back to political motivation. None of your punk ass fools couldn’t read and comprehend.

Unregistered
    To say the truth wishing SI would come back. He got removed for no dam reason and I said it from the start. All this sh1t is unraveling now and the real truth is coming back to political motivation. None of your punk ass fools couldn’t read and comprehend.
    He got removed for incompetence and no leadership. He failed to take action or put command staff in place to take action during critical incidents. He applied to be Chief of North Bay Village and was rejected by that 20 man department as well. Tony is a lying criminal sc_mbag. Israel is a incompetent lying sc_mbag. Tony belongs in prison, Israel is banned from law enforcement and rightfully so. They both need to go away forever.

Unregistered
    Dude please give it a rest... it will take years for BSO to recover from the Fort Lauderdale incompetence. Those losers are the reason why people were so desperate to get anyone in the door other than Israel. Everyone took notice and thats why they cant buy a decent job right now other than Kinsey.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123