Guess who Tony is reportedly dating - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

She is dating a deputy. Ask Ricardo tubbs

Snakenazz is dating her does Tony watch or join ìn$?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ira golberg was an excellent detention deputy
    We need his expertise in detention now.
    Ditch the sturbidity dumb does not begin to described that loser

Unregistered
    Snakenazz is dating her does Tony watch or join ìn$?
    Face it, that's the only reason Snakenazz is still here. However Tony will have to terminate a major or create another major's position so he can make another undeserved promotion. After all Sgt/Capt RP has been in her job way too long now. It's time to move up before she screws something up, so make her a major. I mean if Jackowski can do the job anybody can, even her, maybe.

Unregistered
    Perfect name for her Peter son, you go nay nay
    So does the Sgt/Capt know her new Bo was making an unwanted pass towards the deputy in Deerfield Beach? I guess we can be expecting another deputy to Capt promotion?

Unregistered
    So does the Sgt/Capt know her new Bo was making an unwanted pass towards the deputy in Deerfield Beach? I guess we can be expecting another deputy to Capt promotion?
    I wouldn’t be taking an unprotected position right now. Rumors spread like wildfire in BSO. It’s a big department but still small enough to be completely unprofessional and have everybody up in your business.

Something like that would get you fast tracked out the door with an incoming administration. I would proceed forward expecting a new regime in the near future. This place is a mess right now.

Unregistered

Just Saying

One of the process servers went to a house, a location where temporary visits saw his vehicle there. Knocked on the door a BF answered and stated her name was Renae, the person stated their business for being there. She slammed the door on them yelling Virus. A picture was presented to the person and it was a positive ID. Temporary wife is also avoiding subpoena service now. Rumor is weezie and Kathy will be getting a subpoena soon. Please help us locate the wife whereabouts for depo. Went to the hospital she no longer work there. Temporary don’t own any property in the tri-county area. He sleeps were he can in motels/ hotels different ones all the times. More to come

Unregistered
    One of the process servers went to a house, a location where temporary visits saw his vehicle there. Knocked on the door a BF answered and stated her name was Renae, the person stated their business for being there. She slammed the door on them yelling Virus. A picture was presented to the person and it was a positive ID. Temporary wife is also avoiding subpoena service now. Rumor is weezie and Kathy will be getting a subpoena soon. Please help us locate the wife whereabouts for depo. Went to the hospital she no longer work there. Temporary don’t own any property in the tri-county area. He sleeps were he can in motels/ hotels different ones all the times. More to come
    TT was already served through the agency and is no longer hiding from a subpoena. His hearing is tomorrow. He is laying low due to being told to because he will be removed soon.

Unregistered
    TT was already served through the agency and is no longer hiding from a subpoena. His hearing is tomorrow. He is laying low due to being told to because he will be removed soon.
    Love what you're saying but please don't say it if it ain't true.

Unregistered
    Love what you're saying but please don't say it if it ain't true.
    His depo is tomorrow, the hearing is scheduled for the 24th

Unregistered
    His depo is tomorrow, the hearing is scheduled for the 24th
    I mean Im hoping it's true that he was told to lay low because he is being removed. That would be wonderful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast