Normal ops - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Normal ops

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The union had a schedule negotiation meeting in December. My bet is they meet about the schedule we were just on, and 14 days after that meeting we go back to the 8:30-5 /2:30-11 rotation
    Here is your chance to show you don't need a schedule.

exABT
    Do you think this is actually over? Your biggest threat in 2020 wasn’t civil unrest the war on police or COVID-19. It was your own administration trying to cut your throats. You’re a special kind of naive if you think it is. Now come the QAR frame jobs. I’m still glad to be gone. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Unregistered
    Here is your chance to show you don't need a schedule.
    Unfortunately, you're going to have that one person in every office that is going to test the waters and push the envelope to see what they can get away with. They're like little kids and constantly regress. Watch... they'll ruin it for everybody else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exABT View Post
    Do you think this is actually over? Your biggest threat in 2020 wasn’t civil unrest the war on police or COVID-19. It was your own administration trying to cut your throats. You’re a special kind of naive if you think it is. Now come the QAR frame jobs. I’m still glad to be gone. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
    Everything you say is true. However, I'm calling b******* that you are retired. If I'm wrong, you obviously have no life if you still come on this website to teach us life's lessons.

Unregistered

wantabee

Everything you say is true. However, I'm calling b******* that you are retired. If I'm wrong, you obviously have no life if you still come on this website to teach us life's lessons.
    u drive around with an ipad inspecting for a living who are you 2 be tell someone they dont have a life

Unregistered
    u drive around with an ipad inspecting for a living who are you 2 be tell someone they dont have a life
    This job may not be impressive or pay a lot of money but it puts food on my family's table and pays for their medical and dental. It may not be a lot but I'm thankful for it. That's why I will always do my best despite what management thinks of us. I don't know how you were raised or what your parents taught you but I was taught to work my a** off if somebody's giving me a paycheck. If your parents taught you to be a lazy sack of s*** so be it!

Unregistered
    This job may not be impressive or pay a lot of money but it puts food on my family's table and pays for their medical and dental. It may not be a lot but I'm thankful for it. That's why I will always do my best despite what management thinks of us. I don't know how you were raised or what your parents taught you but I was taught to work my a** off if somebody's giving me a paycheck. If your parents taught you to be a lazy sack of s*** so be it!
    Thank for that. There is a misconception that management doesn't like LE. That is patently false. They have been tasked with making this agency survivable which it wasn't. They have spent a lot of time finding cuts without cutting people. You have to respect and appreciate their efforts. To think otherwise displays a lack of knowledge.

Unregistered
    Thank for that. There is a misconception that management doesn't like LE. That is patently false. They have been tasked with making this agency survivable which it wasn't. They have spent a lot of time finding cuts without cutting people. You have to respect and appreciate their efforts. To think otherwise displays a lack of knowledge.

more fake news

Unregistered
    more fake news
    Here is some news that isn't fake. Trump lost. The even greater thing is his catch phrase "fake news" will disappear quicker than he does. You're Fired!

Unregistered
    Why don’t we up the admin cases, go back to gambling where we brought in sometimes 19,000 for one warrant that went to the general fund.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast