VOTE FOR... the stand up people - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo. If you want the lady who takes pictures of PO’s sleeping then vote for team Pablo Carps. What happened to Toby?
    LOL that guy is ONE WAY 24/7 you will NEVER get a fair shake from (insert name ) unless it benefits him , in my opinion, from what I have seen.

Unregistered
    Kevin has been good. He came around during the chiefs attempts to change our shifts. Paul is also good but he needs to pay his dues (no pun) and get to know the inner workings of the E-board. He never came to meetings before and his using bad judgment QRUing a rookie officer on mids was one way on his part.

Is Kevin perfect? No, but he’s the better choice. Stella has my vote because of what was referenced above about Arley defending the chiefs swapping of days off to avoid OT. Makes you wonder who’s side she on. So far Stella seems like he wants to do what’s best for the good of the order.

Unregistered
    Kevin Milan? They have never seen him in a roll call except when he ran for office last time. I think he retired , you guys may have bad information. If you see William B. area 2 , ask him what he thinks, I was told to reach out to him and ask him his thoughts on how the FOP experience was. I know what ever happened was not good but , I am more concerned that his due process was ignored and the police officers bill of rights may have been violated. I want my due process to be honored and my police officers bill of Rights respected, who is the better candidate for that??? I don't like or dislike either person.

Wasn’t asking about Kevin. I know who Kevin is.. Who is Stella? What has he done for the union? What committee’s is he a part of? Just curious bc when Kevin goes on vacation he’s at the helm.. what experience does he have??

Unregistered
    Your only allowed to serve on committees when chosen by the president. The moment he thought Stella was going to be a challenger he shut him out.

Stella is a stand up guy who’s concerned about the inner workings of the union. Arley is Kevin’s cheerleader that attacks members at meetings and is responsible for bringing forward this horrible “promotional” alternative.

Give the guy a shot. He’s just one body on a board of many. He will keep Kevin honest. He will challenge Kevin to be better. His ideas are sound and if he’s able to bring some change maybe people will stop screaming for the PBA

Unregistered
    Thanks Eddie for those kind words. Tell Sergio that Art’s is going to win. Even though he’s “not in patrol”

Unregistered
    Your only allowed to serve on committees when chosen by the president. The moment he thought Stella was going to be a challenger he shut him out.

Stella is a stand up guy who’s concerned about the inner workings of the union. Arley is Kevin’s cheerleader that attacks members at meetings and is responsible for bringing forward this horrible “promotional” alternative.

Give the guy a shot. He’s just one body on a board of many. He will keep Kevin honest. He will challenge Kevin to be better. His ideas are sound and if he’s able to bring some change maybe people will stop screaming for the PBA
    You are making this a popularity election rather than what it should be.. Stella is way in over his head.. it’s not just a title..he will be in charge of the president is not around.. and he has no knowledge of anything union related.

We are about to start one of the most difficult of not the most difficult negotiations in the history of our union and you want brand new people at the top with no experience?? Come on..

It’s obvious your beef is with Arley. But you are way off my man. As she said in the meeting, everyone was invited to attend those promotional meetings.. EVERYONE. Problem is you weren’t at the Union meeting where it was announced or if you were you decided not to go.. you might disagree with her but you have to admit she is always there when something comes.. that might bother some people but at the end of the day you need to show up and Arley shows up.

Stella wants to be top dog, let him show some dedication to the membership and learn. You can be involved as much as you want to. Then he gets some experience under his belt then who knows, he can be president.. Now is not the right time. Now more than ever we need to act like a union instead of bein so divided by these planned take overs. García and Blanco, do they have any idea to organize a meeting? That’s what Art does?? Think about the people you are speaking up for.. do you think they will give you 100% for free, without getting paid a cent, only a FOP polo and chicken kitchen. Come on people.. lets work together and get educated then you can take these spots.. No experience means we get f*cked next contract period.

Unregistered
    I love how people prefer drama instead of focusing on getting a good contract. Now is not the time for this. Wait until next election where we aren’t so close to negotiations..

Unregistered
    Drain the swamp

Unregistered
    Drain the swamp
    Drain the swamp=Drain our contract

Unregistered
    Thanks Eddie for those kind words. Tell Sergio that Art’s is going to win. Even though he’s “not in patrol”
    That was pretty stupid for Sergio to say.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast