VOTE FOR... the stand up people - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Stop the cheating! Vote them ALL out!

Unregistered
    Let’s discuss a few glaring reasons why we need some changes.
    An un named sergeant Who is now in the IA spot light that has been a complete disaster from the day she was promoted. Now that she is hooked up with a member of the FOP board I’m sure a special deal will be cut to save her. Once this IA case is completed I’m sure you will see that the punishment will not even come close to the violations committed. This will be just another example of the FOP mafia board being taken care of. What a joke. Let’s watch how hard the union fights for the two involved in this mess because one is on the board. If it was someone else they would have been fired by now. Chief grow a set and handle this mess the right way not the let’s cover it up and hope it goes away way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like Paul also. But let’s keep it 💯. Melanie is going to tell Paul what to do. And that my friend is scary.
    She is a cancer, and he her puppet

Unregistered
    Papo. If you want the lady who takes pictures of PO’s sleeping then vote for team Pablo Carps. What happened to Toby?

Unregistered
    Kevin is exactly what we need right now. Not a guy with an axe to grind. Also, when’s the last time we had such a great relationship with Fire? And yes, MC Is going to hand pick who the FOP fights for. Feel sorry for the guy who brought a cake to roll call when she was fired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo. If you want the lady who takes pictures of PO’s sleeping then vote for team Pablo Carps. What happened to Toby?
    TR Folded like usual. All talk. Put your hopes in people who have been there. The best contract in recent history. Stop buying into the the rhetoric. AND FOR GOD SAKES STOP EATING YOUR OWN. We are worse than a middle school.

Unregistered
    Swapping out Kevin right before negotiations might not be the best move but put people on the board who will challenge him and the status quo. He only wants his yes men around.

Unregistered
    Milan and Stella are the best balance. Arley said the forced days off during Super Bowl was not an issue. Bye Bye.

Unregistered
    What experience does Stella have with any type of union operations?

Unregistered
    Kevin Milan? They have never seen him in a roll call except when he ran for office last time. I think he retired , you guys may have bad information. If you see William B. area 2 , ask him what he thinks, I was told to reach out to him and ask him his thoughts on how the FOP experience was. I know what ever happened was not good but , I am more concerned that his due process was ignored and the police officers bill of rights may have been violated. I want my due process to be honored and my police officers bill of Rights respected, who is the better candidate for that??? I don't like or dislike either person.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast