VOTE FOR... the stand up people
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

VOTE FOR... the stand up people

P. OZEATA, V.STELLA , E.GARCIA, P.SOCARRAS, M.ANGULO, M.POMARES , H.FERNANDEZ....... Others might be okay, but these are the best of the best. 100% , **100% of the time.

Unregistered
    FOP Melanie would be great.

Unregistered
    Vote Delasalas he’s a fighter.

Unregistered
    Place is going down the tubes

Unregistered
    President Melanie O will be a great First Lady. She will attempt to run the union and tell you exactly what she wants you to do. She will tase and arrest the city commission at the drop of a hat. If she is the First Lady she will be more controlling and more untouchable than she thinks she is now. Vote smart a vote for him is vote for her !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    President Melanie O will be a great First Lady. She will attempt to run the union and tell you exactly what she wants you to do. She will tase and arrest the city commission at the drop of a hat. If she is the First Lady she will be more controlling and more untouchable than she thinks she is now. Vote smart a vote for him is vote for her !!!
    What a joke

Unregistered
    Drain the swamp get kevin out.

Unregistered
    A vote for Paul is a vote for that mad cow.... I'm with Kevin!

Unregistered
    Kevin is my choice. And why did Paul have to drag in one of his subordinates to nominate him.? Disappointed in Gus but hey have to nominate the guy who QRU’s him and the one that gives him off-duty.

Unregistered
    I like Paul also. But let’s keep it 💯. Melanie is going to tell Paul what to do. And that my friend is scary.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast